Jungle Habitats / Alan Hall - it has been 10 months! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #21
LadyViper
Sorry about the typo's and the quotes posted in the wrong spots...To much Easter candy tonight...

Old 04-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #22
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyViper
No, you didn't just write it off because you posted it here on the BOI, look you had that right.
If everyone who posted on the BOI had to write off their losses first, then there wouldn't be many threads here now, would there? Just because I gave up on any hope of financial or material recooperation (aka "writing it off") doesn't mean that I'm no longer ticked off about the transaction. Does that make sense now?

Quote:
I am only saying he has done everything..offered refund, publicly and humbly apolized..what more could he do?
Yeah, he has done everything EXCEPT actually follow through with his promises--like I said in the very first post. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Quote:
Take his refund, and let it go. Your posts sound so angry for someone who claims they just wrote off.
The guy seems to have a good track record, mistakes happen. Let him fix it.
Sure, I'm a little pissed off, but I'm a long stretch from angry. I already gave him numerous chances to "fix it". If he does indeed send a refund, replacement or whatever I'll post an update here. I'm done holding my breath though, and won't believe it until I see it this time.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:44 AM   #23
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak Hill Reptiles
I don't think my age should play any role in what others think of me or be indicative of my personality or comments on the BOI. I have already apologized for my remarks and should hope that you would treat me with the respect that you show for any other member on this forum, regardless of age.
I meant not to offend you and I am sorry that I did. Life should be fun at 16 and being so cynical about something like this is just emotional poison that you likely would be happier without. That is not to say that you shouldn't be cautious in your dealings, online and offline, just that cynicism is not a good thing. It can be a fine line I suppose, so please take the comment for what is was meant, just a gentle nudge. And yes, age does play a role in how everyone treats everyone. It's a fact of life. If you don't believe me go try to register to vote and see what happens. Right after that, bring your 12 year old sister in for a drivers license...

Old 04-09-2007, 08:24 AM   #24
JungleHabitats
Paul

I will be calling you in approximately 30-45mins to give you tracking information on the shipment & your Refund that are going out this morning When i return it will also be posted here for you also to see.

Regards
Alan

Old 04-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #25
JungleHabitats
Stop! Paul You have a voicemail

You also have your refund and your other Kube and rack on the way Sorry for the trouble
Regards
Alan
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
PaulSage
update

I did receive the replacement cage and the hatchling rack this afternoon. The cage is in good condition and I have to admit the hatchling rack is pretty unique. Alan, I appreciate that you sent the replacement and the complimentary rack. Thank you.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #27
JungleHabitats
Paul ,
Again I apologize for dropping the ball on you and glad everything made it to you. The US postal money order should be there by Friday ( i checked today they told me it wasnt logged when it went out from the post office here ) but should be logged when it arrives at the one on your end . I will be gone when it arrives but when it does if you would shoot me a email I would appreciate it .
Again my apologies

Alan

Old 04-11-2007, 07:34 PM   #28
PaulSage
I will be gone as well, but I will let you know when I return.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
PaulSage
refund received

I just received the PMO refunding the $85 for the last two cages.

Alan, thanks for finally resolving this.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #30
cliff_f
I ordered a 7 tub 32qt rack off Alan back in January, I finally got the rack the middle part of April. Well for starters I really didn't get the rack I ordered, he had to split it in half for shipping. I still haven't got my flex watt for it or my topper that I ordered back in December of 06. I have sent him e-mails and he wont respond. He gave me some voucher thing, but like I am going to use it if I cant even get what I paid for. In my opinion dint bother with him. Unless you have alto of time waiting on your stuff, that isn't even a guarantee that you will get all of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!