Help ID The Morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
magick-bears
Help ID The Morph

Hi All,

I have been on this forum for a long time and have seen allot of Leos. I have to say that after being away for a while I am surprised to come back to such a quiet forum. Last time I was here there were like 15 to 30 new post a day.

Any way. I do have a question. I have a four year old Leo that I have never been able to figure out what morph she is. Up till now that has not been a big deal. However, I decided to breed her this year and I would like to be able to tell buyers of her offspring the morph of the parents. It will also help me to decide who to breed her to in the seasons to come. I have always thought she is a hypo tang but she has allot of coloration to be a hypo so I am not sure.

For some background I purchased her as a baby from a PetCo in El Cajon CA. During that time I also purchased SHTCB and Paternless from the same store.

Thanks,
~Jeff C.

Here are 3 of her most resent photos taken on Tuesday.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
brdyluv
morph id

it looks like a red strpe cross of some sort does it have red eyes

Old 06-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
magick-bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by brdyluv
it looks like a red strpe cross of some sort does it have red eyes
Hmm Now Red Stripe cross is something I never would have thought of. But now that you mention it I can kinda see why someone might think that. It is kinda funny cause Red Stripes are one of my favorite morphs.

As for her eyes they are not red. I have included 2 eye photos for you.

Thanks,
~Jeff C.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
magick-bears
WOW over 80 views and only one person replied. This really isn't the forum that it used to be

Thank you brdyluv for your reply I really do appreciate it. I am curious as to why you wanted to know if she had red eyes?

~Jeff C.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:57 AM   #5
LadyGecko
She sure is a pretty gecko

I would also say red stripe cross
I have a couple of females that look like her with the the orange blotches

Old 06-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
magick-bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGecko
She sure is a pretty gecko

I would also say red stripe cross
I have a couple of females that look like her with the the orange blotches
Thank you LadyGecko. she is my favorite out of all our Leos. My daughter tries to claim ownership of her every chance she gets so I have coincided to sharing her

~Jeff C

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!