More pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
More pictures

I decided to get EVERYONE's weight today, which meant they all got new pics. So, besides the baby, here is the rest of the gang! (Side note, some of the pics were altered slightly to bring up the brightness to show true colors ONLY as I did not get good results with the flash. But what you see is as close to real colors as you can get)

Olina - my first herp ever. She is currently gravid with Sebastian's eggs.

BB, my blazing blizzard female. I'm thinking of pairing her with Sebastian also.

Blaze, my blizzard female. She might be going with Lemonhead soon.

Cheese, our newest addition, a bell I believe. She is small, but that is because she is a rescue. She is also my only one with any sort of regen on her tail.

Cutie, my first ever hatchling (Ricotta's baby born 6-26-06)

Freak, my other rescue. Small but sassy hypo!

Lemonhead, my Las Vegas Patternless male. Him and Ricotta will make gorgous babies this year! We are just waiting on eggs now!

Ricotta, my tang albino (who I think MIGHT be a bell instead?? ideas?).

Sebastian, my blazing blizzard male. He is our monster weighing in at 72 grams!

Hope you enjoyed!
Kelly

Old 04-23-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
Craigh
Put the camera down and step back slowly. lol There are all gorgeous can't wait till Hamburg in June.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
lol i still have the cresteds to get yet craig! and IF these eggs get laid soon, i dont know if the babies will be quite ready for june. but dont worry, you will get your pick!

Old 04-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Good job Kelly, Leos look great!

Old 04-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #5
River
They're all so awesome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!