Vincent Russo and Freek Nuyt - FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > International Board of Inquiry®

International Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry outside of the USA and Canada. Please note the rules before posting!

Old 07-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
Vincent Russo and Freek Nuyt

Hi Guys i was just wondering if anyone here had any information about Freek Nuyt who is a European reptile breeder and Vincent Russo who is his distributor?
Any help in this matter would be very much appreciated.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
Premium Reptiles
What do you want to know?
Old 07-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Just wanted to know if anyone has done any deals with them what were thay like to deal with quality of animals conditions upon delivery etc etc
Old 07-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
Premium Reptiles
Ok, Freek is very proffesional and I did a lot of deals with him. He always has the latest quality morphs. Can you trust him? Yes 100%

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call or mail me.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #5
Hey All,

I have done several deals with Vin Russo for locality boas. He is one of the better people to deal with here in the states on localities, almost exclusively sells animals he produces. In the states a lot of flippers just name a boa something becuase it looks like another one they had. You can be sure with Vins animals that they are what they are labeled as.

ben cole
Old 06-29-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
I have dealt with and purchased numerous boas from Vin, as stated above, his locality boas are pure, you can rest assured you will get a quality boa from him. Jason
Old 08-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
Although I haven't done business with him, I saw his inventory at the Daytona show today and it was top notch. His bel are gorgeous!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #8
I know him for many years since the late 80's early 90's. he sits behind me at the Whire Plains show here in NY. I see his stock all the time at the show and talk to him in person. Bleve me if you get anything from him you will be happy.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
vin is top notch...

don't you listen to reptile radio on the web ?
go to blog talk radio home page, type in reptile radio in the search box, search the reptile radio archives for vin russo, and listen to his shows. he's been a guest on the show three times. the man is a pro. and he wrote the book on boas. 'nuff said.
you should listen to reptile radio anyway...everyone should.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:20 AM   #10
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Wow! You dont know Vin Russo? Well you have nothing to worry about with him or those who work with him. He's been doing this for many many years. He's traveled around the world as a herpetologist and is one of the best known breeders for locality boas. One of my surinams came from him.

No worries with him. Go to his website and email him directly. He will answer any questions you may have. He's that type of guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!