Bad Guy Francis Baines - FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > International Board of Inquiry®

International Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry outside of the USA and Canada. Please note the rules before posting!

Old 04-25-2014, 05:27 AM   #1
Angry Francis Baines

Probably this is the right forum.

Anyone done business with this person? Good? Bad? Anything?

I am trying to make a deal with Francis Baines for a pair of Cuora Aurocapitata, i sent him $xxx for the reservation fee as per the terms he proposed, balance should be paid only after i receive the turtles safely.

Since he received the intitial payment, he is demanding for more payment before he can shipping the turtles, and giving excuses for not sending the detail pictures of the turtles as promised.

now, he is even refused to refund the intitial payment i had made, saying he'll consider refunding only when he get a new Buyer.

the behaviour is not like a reputable breeder as he claimed.

Below is a link of his ads under classifieds Page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!