Bad Guy SCAMMER * FRED WILSON STRIKES AGAIN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > International Board of Inquiry®

Notices

International Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry outside of the USA and Canada. Please note the rules before posting!

Old 03-29-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
suncharmers
SCAMMER * FRED WILSON STRIKES AGAIN

Hey guys, these bums tried to scam me last week ( by another name I had posted here)

Anyway I have a few adds up for geckos and this Fred Wilson saw them and used my site email this time and asked if a particular gecko was still for sale.

I did answer to see what he said and he then got back with same scam,, needed my full name and address he would send me a cashiers check. This guy / or guys just won't give up.

Here's his name and email addy again for people who may not be aware.

To: suncharmers@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:33 PM
Subject: MALE * BOLD BANDIT HALLOWEEN MASK

Still up for sale please let me know the final asking price

Me -
Hi,
Thank you for the email . Which male are you looking at Fred? I have a couple Male Bold Bandit Halloweens listed. I have the prices listed for each gecko, but would need your zip code for an exact shipping quote. Let me know who your looking at :0) Thank you for your interest in my geckos

Fred wilson <fredwilson762@gmail.com>
Today at 8:56 AM
To eve

Message body
i need your full name and address.Am paying by Cashier Check.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor.

eve <evepanis@yahoo.com>

Today at 11:41 AM

To Fred wilson

Message body

I need your full name and address so I can report you to the police . Your a real asshole.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:02 PM   #2
suncharmers
Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, what was I thinking, ahhhh sorry !

Old 06-30-2017, 07:45 PM   #3
bdc145
Just had the same correspondence with the name S B at this email address: latuetalys@gmail.com

Old 06-30-2017, 10:49 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc145 View Post
Just had the same correspondence with the name S B at this email address: latuetalys@gmail.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ys%40gmail.com

Old 07-01-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
bcr229
Should have at least made him waste time/money sending you the fake check LOL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!