JIm Flaherty and The Chameleon Company - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #11
Chameleon Company
Quote:
...... even if he is opinionated, stubborn, set in his ways, hard headed ....
Sammy, I confess, but you sir are an excellent judge of character, and I'm too old to change!

Old 05-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #12
alfon76
Even though my opinion is biased as Jim is a very close friend, I have to agree with the comments made here. Jim is indeed harheaded/stubborn in many things (due to old age mostly) but also a wealth of knowledge and a great friend. Working with him closely has been nothing but a pleasure and the animals are cared for like children, which should be the way anyway. Jim's attention to detail goes beyond what most of you can imagine and this is the reason he goes beyond the typical call of duty to make sure his animals and customers are the happiest around.

Ivan

Old 05-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #13
DaLizardLady
I normally do not like to add in my 2 cents in these posts but in this case I really felt a strong sense of gratitude towards Jim and felt I would like to say something. Jim has gone out of his way to help me out after having a yucky accident and killing off over 300 of my eggs. He has supplied with me of MOST of the chameleons I have been selling at our local show lately. His animals are wonderful and although I hate to admit it, his 3 month olds double the sizes of my 3 month old. I'm not gonna say he is better then me, NO WAY NO HOW, so I'll chalk it up to his year round natural sun!! <hehehe> Jim has been wonderful, his customer service is 2nd to none and his animals are wonderful. I even have trouble selling some of them because they look so good and I want to keep them all, BUT if I keep anymore of them, I will have to yell at Jim and tell him to send me less attractive males or buy me a bigger chameleon corral! I big heart felt thank you to you Jim!!!
Without you at this time, I would only be the nutty sugar glider lady or the goofy bunny lady, but now I can still be the lizard lady :}
alison damore

Old 05-09-2006, 09:41 PM   #14
Chameleon Company
And you are such a wonderful customer! Maybe I should be paying you for ....... wait a minute, doesn't that make it illegal !! Just kidding !!!!!!!!!! For all that wonder about growth, you have to do things right of course, but its the real sun that gives us Florida folks the advantage. Nothing beats it. Nothing equals it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!