Yet another iguana to be adopted out... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 01:11 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Yet another iguana to be adopted out...

This is going to be as strict in who gets this animal as my gator in the other add... This iggy has suffered in it's time, and is still just a baby (about 18 or so inches long including the regenerated tail). It had previously been kept in a 10 gallon tank with a heat rock on one side, and a 75 watt heat lamp on the other. Needless to say it got in trouble... A good portion of her belly was fried, most her spines were literally COOKED OFF (A few are coming back), and part of a hind foot is missing. She eats great now, gets around/climbs/jumps just fine, and is a survivor... Shes still a bit underweight but that will be corrected quickly with how much shes eating... Far as attitude goes she has one, a bit whippy but never nipped and I don't blame her for not trusting people too much right now. I have a nice enclosure for her right now but not for her long term adult sized care... Maybe one day, but it isn't any time in the near future... Now, rules for this kid:

~ I provided all I can in food, time, and care for this animal - And it was costly, all I ask is that you pay shipping.

~ You must be an ADULT, 20+ and I may require proof... If your younger then that then please don't bother.

~ You MUST have facilities to keep this iggy for the rest of his/her life, and I will want pics of the housing.

~ This is an animal, not a trading card... This iguana is going to be YOUR responsibility for the rest of it's life, not just "stock" to resell or trade off... I would very much appreciate knowing if this iguana leaves your care and to whom it'll go to.

~ Don't be too offended if I grill you with a bunch of questions... I want to make sure your right for this iguana.

~ This is NOT a free animal, it takes a lot of money, time, and focus to keep it going right.

~ Gender is not guaranteed.

Thanks!
-Sara Eyre
ladywolf17@aol.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread