REVISED, NEW info... ADULT Suris, Adult/subadult/juvie frillies, Corns F/S/T!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Exclamation REVISED, NEW info... ADULT Suris, Adult/subadult/juvie frillies, Corns F/S/T!!!!

Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! I DID IT! I'm going to be getting hold of my top want snake far as shooting for a specific trade goes! And NOW I have the price list thingy going! So not so many will write basically asking for say, all my corns for less then what the opal would retail at! ANyhowdy, I'm STILL interested in some trades, but moola talks right now, so I'll be breaking it down into better sale price terms for ya!... Oh, and just so y'all know... I'm no big shot (well "yet" - Working on that!), so NO I can NOT do wholesale... These will be listed or based upon basic retail prices or slightly lower so please, be reasonable with the offers!

1.1 wc feeding 4-5ft Surinam boas (NICE, leaning much closer to the 5ft mark), feeding, eye-poppin beauts! And I have NO problemo in keeping these kiddos, breeding them, and selling their offspring for what... Anywhere between $200-$450 a pop depending on color??? You go ahead and look it up yourselves, not to mention that these two are brand new bloodlines to work with (the male has some REALLY nice markings on him!). Due to size and the like I can not take any offer below $890 shipped for the pair, $470 shipped for the male, or $570 shipped for the female (I'd rather sell the pair TOGETHER, SO... Offers for both will take priority to offers on a single animal).

2.2.1 Frilled dragons (2.1 are adults, 0.1 sub adult, 0.0.1 juvie) - These frillies are 3 years or less in age and are NOT burnt out breeders! ...... For the right deal I AM willing to throw in 2 260g reptariums (1 has a small hole in the bottom, and the other needs a few new elbow/joints), the soft trays I have, a 60g (I think its 60g) reptarium with it's soft tray, cork bark, fake ficus tree, and an assortment of plastic greenery... Again, this is for major big cool deals - See the "major big deal stuff" section for details, or write me! .... PRICE TAG: 0.0.1 is $190 shipped... 0.1 Juvie is $200 shipped... 0.1 Adult is $350 shipped... 2.0 adults are $250 shipped each... The entire group together I'll do for $1250 shipped for the lizards ONLY (basically to cover shipping on the larger box I'd need to use for the frills alone).
******Reptariums will NOT be sold before the lizards go! I will NOT sell the caging the animals are living in BEFORE the animals themselves (unless it all goes together, and that will take a good bit more, email if you want to work something out for them).

Corn snakes, all 04s and mostly unrelated to each other, GREAT EATERS... None of them have refused or regurged a single meal! Heres the quick list o' corns:
0.1 OPAL
0.1 Lavender
0.1 motley snow
0.1 snow het motley
1.0 amel het motley snow (gigantor! this thing is 2x the size of the others!)
******* NOTE******** I want to move the entire group together, not "just the lavender and opal" alone, sorry... You want the girls, you are going to have to buy the entire group of high quality snakes. Price? $320 shipped!

0.1 '04 Salmontine, very nice looking snake, great feeder, clean but has some Argentine 'speckling' (really brings out the contrast!). She is VERY close to being kept all to myself! If I don't get a decent offer on her SOON I will more then likely keep her, after all... Shes one heck of a salmontine. $650 shipped cash.

Not too shabby? I'm looking for both REASONABLE trade offers! I'm sorry, but I can NOT and will NOT go wholesale on these guys! Far as whole price lets see... It all basically adds up to what, $3100? So how about I make it an even $3000 for the package deal (which would probably include a few boxes, I do NOT cram reptiles into tiny boxes to save a buck)... Trade value for the whole lot $3500.

What am I looking for? Heres a quick list of my top priorities:

~Albino boas, Kahl strain, females, albino het something would be nice.
~Striped boas - I'm not talking just a few interconnected tail spots, I'm talking STRIPES... And of course, stripe het something would be jim-dandy and peachy keen!
~Albino argentine BCI cross, FEMALE
~Ball pythons, het somethings, no normal males or baby females
~Racks (adult ball python to medium/large sized boa racks, working with heat already installed) - BIG WISH LIST ITEM
~Sphynx kittens, intact with full breeder rights (NO burnt out breeders)
~ ? Or ? Have an offer you think I may like? Let me know! Oh... And please see the "No-No trade list" below first.

No-no trades, I'm sorry but I just can't take the following:
~Large monitors
~Retics, Burms, Rocks
~normal male BPs
~your ex boyfriend (TOO MESSY)
~Leopard geckos
~Other corns
~Skinks
~injured/sick animals (yes, I've been offered these before... IF you want them rehabilitated I am willing to foot the vet bills on my end if you pay shipping; your just not getting a trade for my animals for it, sorry).

Major big deal stuff here: For the right trade(s) I am more then willing to drive out to your place and drop off/pick up the trade goods, and I don't mind if its 1600 miles off so long as the trade deal is to die for! And this would be the only way to get all the portions of the frilled dragon package delivered (based on bulk, but if you want to work it out in shipping then we can see). NOW... What would get this door-to-door delivery done?

~1.1 (or more) Albino boas, kahl strain and as unrelated as could be.
~1.1 to 1.2 intact sphynx kittens with full breeder rights (the females can be sisters, but the male MUST be unrelated)
~a Snow boa (yeah, I can wish can't I?)
~A well striped albino boa (kahl)
~BP morphs
~Fully striped boa morph (salmon, albino, stripe het albino), or a fully striped boa thats het for something (preferably albino).
~Something I can not live without

~Don't have what I want on hand but want this sort of a deal? I can point out a number of adds/animals/things I would like and we can work things from there. (EG: I point out adds with albino boas I'd like, you buy them and send them to me and I drive or ship out the animals we'd agreed upon to you).

Thanks for your time, if you have ANY questions, comments, good jokes, please drop a line!
-Sara Eyre, CVT

ladywolf17@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread