Wanted African Bullfrog / Pixie Frog - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 12-18-2019, 02:57 PM   #1
sophusz
Wink African Bullfrog / Pixie Frog

Looking to get an African Bullfrog. Would much prefer to meet and pickup somewhere in or near Austin, Texas (I’m willing to drive up to an hour). I wouldn’t mind having it shipped if the shipping cost isn’t too high...currently Reptile City is selling babies for $50 with free shipping, so if you could beat that let me know. I may also be interested in American Bullfrogs so if you’re in Texas and have those, message me!

Feel free to hit me with any offers, I really appreciate any replies!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2019, 09:32 PM   #2
Grimeleon
If you take a trip over to San Antonio at any point, I bought mine for $40 at a local store called River City Exotics. You'll spend more than the difference on gas money, but if you had another reason to be in the area and want to see one in person before buying it, its an option. The one I got from them is healthy and a monster now

Old 01-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #3
Pacattackfroggo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophusz View Post
Looking to get an African Bullfrog. Would much prefer to meet and pickup somewhere in or near Austin, Texas (I’m willing to drive up to an hour). I wouldn’t mind having it shipped if the shipping cost isn’t too high...currently Reptile City is selling babies for $50 with free shipping, so if you could beat that let me know. I may also be interested in American Bullfrogs so if you’re in Texas and have those, message me!

Feel free to hit me with any offers, I really appreciate any replies!
Not sure if you are still looking for a pixie, but if so Zookeepers Exotics in Austin
sells them. Keep checking back to see when they get them in. They also get
pacs and budget's frogs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african bullfrog, amphibian, bullfrog, frog