Info Andrew Senski, aka 147BOAS, aka Senski Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:27 AM   #61
crissabella
I cannot believe that Andrew continues to insist you were in the wrong to bring this whole situation to light.It is the sign of a truly desperate individual who can see his reputation crumbling around him that makes him continue to justify his actions and place blame on the person he has wronged.
I can say he's , but i think the gun is way too small for the job he is doing on himself. Where's the cannon, or actually, where's the tank he is using, because there will be nothing left to salvage after he's through shooting himself with it.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #62
deborahbroadus
IMO, when someone says, "I could...but I'm not like that," it's a copout, because if they were "not like that," then they would not even MENTION what they "could" do.

Most discerning readers know that if someone has proof that they are in the right, they would post it. Personally, I would ignore his sneakiness. Why? Because what he's doing will separate the fools from the wise people and we need all the help we can get! lol

So if anyone actually falls for his strategy...then he's done us a favor!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
147boas, andrew senski, senski reptiles