Bad Guy Brandon Griffey - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #51
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAZE31 View Post
You Guy's are missing the big picture! Yes Brandon didn't quarantine the snake thats now on him and his collection unfortunately but the snake was SICK before it was in there care. That being said Brandon should be compensated whether that being another snake or his snakes back!!!!! Definitely looks like a bad guy post for the poster!!!!!!!!!!!
Have I overlooked some evidence? I didn't see anything proving that the snake was sick before it got there FROM anything that the breeder did or didn't do?

Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #52
FAZE31
Did they not provide the proof from the vet? That would be enough proof for me if i was the one involved in the trade! Come on now the snake had five things total wrong with it. Are you trying to say the snake had these problems occur in nine days? Something is not right with that picture sorry but thats my opinion and everyone is untitled to one.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #53
thomas raspoptsis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAZE31 View Post
You Guy's are missing the big picture! Yes Brandon didn't quarantine the snake thats now on him and his collection unfortunately but the snake was SICK before it was in there care. That being said Brandon should be compensated whether that being another snake or his snakes back!!!!! Definitely looks like a bad guy post for the poster!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you , finally some who understands you all are missing the big picture it. Died in 10 days what don't you get about this 10 days. What's your. Guarantee it looks good on the out side so it's ok . Im done with this you think he should not be responsible after 10 days and I do a necropsy and it shows problems , so be it ok he is not responsible .
But it still died so why don't you buy some snakes from him ands quarantine them
Good luck every one on breeding this year

Old 05-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #54
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemanbonk View Post
They only reason why Tom is this situation is because he shipped the snakes for me delta dash and he gave me a the enchi pastel to complete the deal and he knows a good vet in area.
Really? That is the only reason? Lets just count the reasons presented here.

1) Tom supplied the enchi pastel to complete the trade.
2) Shipped your snakes.
3) Tom had your new snake in his possession.
4) Tom (with or without your permission) attempted to breed the snake with multiple females.
5) The animal died in Tom's care ( I am not saying it is his fault, just noting that).
6) Tom's name is on the vet report, so I assume he took him there.
7) Tom is in the room videotaping the necropsy.
8) Tom is here posting (and even provided information about pairings)
9) In this post, Tom basically tells you to stop talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas raspoptsis View Post
brandon i have resopnded to this forum since your at work leave it alone were done here .
Did I miss anything?

I guess my next question is:
What was Brandon's role in this?

Old 05-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #55
FAZE31
Entitled. Sorry lol

Old 05-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #56
DesertRat73
Question for Tom and Frank: If the Vet can't reasonably speculate cause of death yet and can't (or hasn't been asked to) state how long the issues noted were there; what qualifies either of you to be able to do so? Unless you are in possession of information not yet stated, or qualifications above and beyond that of the vet; to say it could not have developed an issue and died that quickly is just an opinion. Passionate as it may be, there is no real evidence to support it.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #57
FAZE31
Put yourself in Brandon's situation Brad! If you were to trade for a snake and it pasted away in nine days would you not be upset then on top of it get a bad guy post?

Old 05-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #58
FAZE31
It was stated that the snake had five things wrong with it come on now think about that one.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #59
thomas raspoptsis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
Really? That is the only reason? Lets just count the reasons presented here.

1) Tom supplied the enchi pastel to complete the trade.
2) Shipped your snakes.
3) Tom had your new snake in his possession.
4) Tom (with or without your permission) attempted to breed the snake with multiple females.
5) The animal died in Tom's care ( I am not saying it is his fault, just noting that).
6) Tom's name is on the vet report, so I assume he took him there.
7) Tom is in the room videotaping the necropsy.
8) Tom is here posting (and even provided information about pairings)
9) In this post, Tom basically tells you to stop talking.

Did I miss anything?
yes you did miss something i have snakes with people at various spots doing different projects im talking for brandon as he is at working driving a semi . do you think its a good idea him texting and driving being pissed off about this trying to respond to every thread , so im doing it for him ,

you can all think what you like ,it doesnt change the fact that the snake died in 10 days , you can blame me i made it sick by getting it with brandon and trying to breed it with brandons females , oh thats what alot of people do my bad, i didnt know we werent suppose to do that, i appologize im going to crawl back under my rock and hide again . oh better yet i will just go back to breeding my million dollar ball python collection and not talk to anyone . its better under the rock . you try to do things right getting an autopsy and necropsy and finding underlying problems , but hey its my fault i put that stuff in the snake the 10 minutes i saw it at the airport , oh wait i put the problems in it after it died , i just shoved them in there when it was dead

I guess my next question is:
What was Brandon's role in this?
i dont understand all this drama the snake died in 10 days thats all that matters im the one that paid for the results and tests and im still paying for the tests that are still being done , but what ever this is not worth my time im going back to watch my coral glow spinner blast lay eggs ,, later have a great day as i will

Old 05-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #60
bullies&balls
to ALL the people that have spoken on here. with 1 month or 100 yrs experience. Yes, qt is important. Yes, qt MIGHT have drawn out the life of the snake longer. If the snake had these issues they WOULD have surfaced NEXT season and hte results would be hte same and Brandon would be out AGAIN.. Stop making excuses, NO snake dies in 10 days IF healhty, NONE !!!!! Practice all the crap you want, it jsut doesn't happen. Screw your damn live arrival guarantee as well. People make me sick with all thier excuses and finger pointing. Snake had underlying conditions, period end of story. You should at hte VERY LEAST return one of the snakes. You won't because your getting out and don't care of the reprecussions. This scenerio holds true in the dog world and even the exotic mammmal world.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!