Bad Guy Ali Rahimi - Scammer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:07 PM   #51
TOMMYTRADIX
Facebook
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #52
TOMMYTRADIX
Screenshot
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #53
tlmoon
I love how he puts it on God to resolve this problem! Good grief.

Regarding the Frisco/Fresno thing, I think it's important to point out that the buyer isn't using that as a reason the snakes are "missing". He's saying it was delivered to his house ok but then stolen. I think if PP questions the delivery address, it would be good to emphasize that.

He really strikes me as a scammer. Especially him only wanting half the money. I wonder how many people and businesses just take his offers and cut their losses and move on. So he keeps at it.

I hope that PP rules in your favor quickly. It seems fairly clear that you, the seller, did your part and even IF they were stolen (which I don't believe) that is on the buyer for not being there to accept the package.

You've had some nightmare customers lately, Tommy! I hope (actually I know from your good BOIs) that you have a lot of good ones to make up for that.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:33 PM   #54
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I love how he puts it on God to resolve this problem! Good grief.

Regarding the Frisco/Fresno thing, I think it's important to point out that the buyer isn't using that as a reason the snakes are "missing". He's saying it was delivered to his house ok but then stolen. I think if PP questions the delivery address, it would be good to emphasize that.

He really strikes me as a scammer. Especially him only wanting half the money. I wonder how many people and businesses just take his offers and cut their losses and move on. So he keeps at it.

I hope that PP rules in your favor quickly. It seems fairly clear that you, the seller, did your part and even IF they were stolen (which I don't believe) that is on the buyer for not being there to accept the package.

You've had some nightmare customers lately, Tommy! I hope (actually I know from your good BOIs) that you have a lot of good ones to make up for that.
Most of my customers buy 1 or 2 garters then end up buying more a few weeks later. I have some of the best customers you can ask for and most of them i still talk to almost daily.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:41 PM   #55
TOMMYTRADIX
In the past 4 years selling online I've only had these 2 incidents. I have gotten lucky so far but i think my luck is running out and it's teaching me lessons the hard way. 2 days ago I just had someone ask me to "waive the signature" when i said no he got an attitude with me lol then he told me not to mark the box. I didn't do either but i might be back here with another boi posts. I sold him a pair of garters last month and it went smooth. This time 2 red flags....

Old 09-14-2016, 11:53 AM   #56
TeguBuzz
Tom, I hope this comes out in your favor - such a disappointment to see this happen to anyone.

On a separate note Tom, "Allah" directly translates to "God". Didn't like how you threw that in there in your exchange with Ali. I'm a not-so-religious Greek Orthodox who leans more towards scientific findings over anything, but I've spent plenty of time in the Middle East and the majority of my friends from my younger days were Arabs, some of which were Christian - most of which were Muslim.

Their "Allah" is the literally the same thing as "God". It's the same God whether you're Jewish, Muslim or Christian. Kind of upset me seeing that thrown out in the way it was, out of spite. While he appears to be Persian - he may be a Zoroastrian and not even a Muslim.

Hope this deal works out in your favor in the end, best of luck and keep us posted.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:27 PM   #57
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeguBuzz View Post
Tom, I hope this comes out in your favor - such a disappointment to see this happen to anyone.

On a separate note Tom, "Allah" directly translates to "God". Didn't like how you threw that in there in your exchange with Ali. I'm a not-so-religious Greek Orthodox who leans more towards scientific findings over anything, but I've spent plenty of time in the Middle East and the majority of my friends from my younger days were Arabs, some of which were Christian - most of which were Muslim.

Their "Allah" is the literally the same thing as "God". It's the same God whether you're Jewish, Muslim or Christian. Kind of upset me seeing that thrown out in the way it was, out of spite. While he appears to be Persian - he may be a Zoroastrian and not even a Muslim.

Hope this deal works out in your favor in the end, best of luck and keep us posted.
I am Muslim... Please don't make this about religion.

Old 09-14-2016, 05:44 PM   #58
LauraB
Just an observation; Tom, you might want to correct your last name ... that is, if it is "Hamilton" and not "Hamiltom". I'm sure it's just an oversight/typo.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #59
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Just an observation; Tom, you might want to correct your last name ... that is, if it is "Hamilton" and not "Hamiltom". I'm sure it's just an oversight/typo.
It wont let me edit my name. I've tried lol

Old 09-14-2016, 08:08 PM   #60
TOMMYTRADIX
Here are screenshots of the driving times from each city along with the delivery confirmation
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!