For Sale habari kittens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
macmanmatty
habari kittens

Hello I have a litter of 5 habari kittens born a week and a half ago. Now, What is a habari? it is a select mix of jungle cat and bengal to create a jungle cat looking cat ie Chausie with rosettes. They will be very rossetted Mom is high percentage f2 jungle cat hybrid dad is a full f4 bengal. These would be f3 jungle cat hybrids or f1 habaris. They will have around %25+ wild blood I have 2 males and 2 females available. One male is charcoal. all the rest are brown spotted. They will come with all their sets of shots lekuemia included and males will be fixed. Here they are.

Female 1 aphrodite breeder price $1800

female 2 ra breeder price $1500

Male 1 posiden pet price $700

Male 2 thor pet price $550

Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
macmanmatty
here are some new pictures of the kittens also I am VERY open to trades I would really like a DR Field brush cutter or other big brush cutting lawnmower. I am also looking for a female sulcata tortoise big enough to mate with my 80-90 lb male, a male jungle cat preferrably a big melanistic one, or other small non serval exotic cat. I am florida nursery so i would take trades for plants as well non citrus. Let me know what you have and what you want we can work a trade i'm sure.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
macmanmatty
all kittens now $500 as pets please ask about breeder pricing
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
macmanmatty
bump only 3 left
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!