For Sale 6 month Fennec Fox Kit - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
glassofhouse
6 month Fennec Fox Kit

6 month old fennec fox kit for sale.Very tamed and a good companion.One of the healthiest you will see.Bottle raised and leash trained as well.Shipping is avilable to most states or pick up is the best option.Price is 500.00
For information write me at
glassofhouse@hotmail.com

No cashiers checks or money orders for extra money over the asking price allowed.Getting tired of nigerian scam e mails
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Kamiki
What forms of payment do you accept?

Old 01-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
glassofhouse
Cash upon pick up would be best.E mail me if ya want glassofhouse@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
customoverload
me and my fiance can pick him up. I have cash on thursday when the banks open.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #5
irishkiss
do you still have the kit?. do you breed them or was he just one you have?

Old 02-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #6
Honeybear96
Sorry Guys. Raymond Falk from Ringgold Georgia glassofhouse@hotmail.com told me that if I would Western Union him my $150 deposit today that he would ship "Colby" to me. I work for FedEx so I'm sure that I can get my employee discount on shipping. Also he only lives around 5 hours away from me so I may just drive down and pick him up Saturday.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
irishkiss
hmm ok

i wouldnt western union any one anything. I live about 2-3 hrs from rome ga. but it all good if you trust it. i would just pay cash when i had kit in hand.. seen alot of scams on kit pups so its just the way i am.. but good luck none the less.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
HighwayMan
Attention: this is a scam, i just gave "Raymond Falk" an agreed upon $350 dollars for 2 imaginary 3 month old fox kits, copper in color!!! then after talking to this humble sounding gentlemen, i found out the "supposed" kits were supposebly in Arizona, and dear ole ray, bless his heart, needed $75 dollars to get their shots updated, so they could be shipped to GA, and my dumbass payed it, and after that, he needed $65 which i sent, like a moron, cause i wanted two adorable little foxes runnin around my house. he'll tell you he only has a state medical alert card, and says he has no phone, but that old crook has the internet. then he'll give you a bogus airline flight number, to go pickem up at the airport. if you're reading this ray, i want my money back pal. is it falk or salk?

Old 02-15-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
TrulyRare
Well, If you paid by paypal, they have a user aggreement, but as if anyone said anything. Anyone that has money to buy and pay for Kit's then I sure enough would think they could afford a phone, and anything for someone not known, has a animal in another state, automatically screams scam.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
weaving_dragon
Hope nobody minds if I spread the word about this to other lists. Cindy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread