Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:01 PM   #61
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurreckon View Post
Sure doesn't look honest based on his refusal to provide what he originally offered. His behavior in the messages is low class all around (changing/ignoring clearly defined terms, pressuring Michelle and giving ultimatums, refusing to answer simple, relevant questions) so I wouldn't bank on that reputation holding up for much longer either. This issue is black and white and Michelle has done nothing wrong nor been unreasonable to expect someone with such a supposedly stellar reputation to comply with the specifics of his own offer. He set the original terms himself, so why shouldn't he be expected to operate by them?

THANK YOU

Old 12-22-2016, 06:34 PM   #62
Sugarhedgie
This Shows he is dishonest
He asked for a continuance because he couldn't leave the farm but on his page he is clearly not at the farm.
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 06:36 PM   #63
Mike (The M)
I don't understand how anyone is not following how this played out.

The screen shot of the conversation clearly shows Ty saying that purple tegus are worth $5,000, and he only owes her $2,500.

Also, it's a game of semantics. The original raffle says, "If I don't produce any albino this year..." A reasonable and prudent person would assume that he was referring to producing any albino BLUE tegus. After it begins to escalate, he says, "it says if I didn't produce any albinos, I did produce albinos [just not blue albinos]."

Michelle was willing to accept a purple, produced by Ty, and he told her no. So then she asked for the money, which the ad clearly states, is due if he can't deliver. He couldn't deliver.

I've never done business with Ty. I don't know Michelle. But, outside looking in, he's on the hook. Having a stellar reputation doesn't give you free reign to crap all over someone.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:37 PM   #64
Sugarhedgie
His 1st response to my small claims
See # 7 and also the counter claim
And his exhibit a

Old 12-22-2016, 06:41 PM   #65
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
His 1st response to my small claims
See # 7 and also the counter claim
And his exhibit a

Sorry here are the pics
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 06:44 PM   #66
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post

The screen shot of the conversation clearly shows Ty saying that purple tegus are worth $5,000, and he only owes her $2,500.

Also, it's a game of semantics. The original raffle says, "If I don't produce any albino this year..." A reasonable and prudent person would assume that he was referring to producing any albino BLUE tegus. After it begins to escalate, he says, "it says if I didn't produce any albinos, I did produce albinos [just not blue albinos]."

Michelle was willing to accept a purple, produced by Ty, and he told her no. So then she asked for the money, which the ad clearly states, is due if he can't deliver. He couldn't deliver.

I've never done business with Ty. I don't know Michelle. But, outside looking in, he's on the hook. Having a stellar reputation doesn't give you free reign to crap all over someone.

THANK YOU
also on the last court date the clerk called ty and asked if he was willing to make an offer his offer was to give me the 400 that i paid for the tickets.
the clerk then asked ty if he was still willing to give me a t+ albino purple and he said he already raffled mine off, and said he had no more available ( which i do believe he does) then the clerk asked him if he would be willing to give me a t+ next year when he has another clutch and ty said no
he did run another raffle for a t+ that went for about 3,500 so if that was supposed to be my tegu like he stated. he raffled it off for 3,000 then again for 3500. smh

Old 12-22-2016, 06:53 PM   #67
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post

Here is the t+purple albino he raffles again. He got a donation of 3000 and 2,510 was the winning bid
=5,510
And the other $3,000 from the original raffle
$8,510 he got for the t+ albino he told the clerk that he already auctioned off so he didn't have it to give me :/
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 07:06 PM   #68
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.
How the hell do you come to that conclusion did you read anything at all? We haven't gotten both sides at this point but he very clearly offered to pay out if pocket and the OP very clearly wanted the tegu, not the money that was promised if nothing was produced.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #69
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
How the hell do you come to that conclusion did you read anything at all? We haven't gotten both sides at this point but he very clearly offered to pay out if pocket and the OP very clearly wanted the tegu, not the money that was promised if nothing was produced.

THANK YOU

Old 12-22-2016, 07:13 PM   #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Are you this aggressive face to face or just online?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu