Kieth Cantore Scam Artist! Please help! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #41
Griz
IF I knew that I had done nothing wrong to deserve a chargeback, then you had better believe I would be contacting Keith's second cousin twiced removed to get my $4000 back! If you are truly being scammed then you contact whomever you need to in order to get the job done, mother, father, cousin, place of employment etc. I fully support those methods when the issue warrants it.

But, if Lee has given you Keith's information then follow through on it.

Lee, you have made several ambiguous comments about Keith. You mentioned that "well, to this day Keith has not heard from him" but in your next post you imply that you know this because you have not heard from Keith. Those two comments do not quite mesh with me. Did you also inform the buyer that Keith was in prison? If so, how do you know this?

Something is amiss here and I do not know which side it is on......

Griz

Old 07-09-2006, 10:34 AM   #42
Chameleon Company
Mike,
Depending on where you are at in assembling information, and whether or not you have made the decision to cut your attorney loose on this, which can get expensive in a hurry, I might recommend a next step. Internet search companies, such as U.S. Search (www.ussearch.com) can provide with a good dossier of information to use as a roadmap and cross-reference in tracking down information such as what you seek. It can take 1-3 days, and cost between $60-100. There are a lot of options to choose from, but you will likely get the last 10 or so known addresses for Keith, who else lived there, where those other entities live now, phone numbers for all or the ability to look them up simply, court and conviction info if applicable (sounds like it is). I have had to use it a few times, particularly when working on my HS's 30th reunion search committee. Good luck.

Old 07-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #43
romad119
True but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Mike,
Depending on where you are at in assembling information, and whether or not you have made the decision to cut your attorney loose on this, which can get expensive in a hurry, I might recommend a next step. Internet search companies, such as U.S. Search (www.ussearch.com) can provide with a good dossier of information to use as a roadmap and cross-reference in tracking down information such as what you seek. It can take 1-3 days, and cost between $60-100. There are a lot of options to choose from, but you will likely get the last 10 or so known addresses for Keith, who else lived there, where those other entities live now, phone numbers for all or the ability to look them up simply, court and conviction info if applicable (sounds like it is). I have had to use it a few times, particularly when working on my HS's 30th reunion search committee. Good luck.
... you will still need the attorney for other matters most likely. But it can be cheaper to be able to find some things on your own and pass them to the attorney. Also look at time vs. money as a factor.

Old 07-09-2006, 11:15 AM   #44
kmurphy
Quote:
I have had to use it a few times, particularly when working on my HS's 30th reunion search committee
Wow, I hope they showed up. After spending that kind of money trying to loate them. :scatter:

Old 07-09-2006, 11:42 AM   #45
Lee Watson
Kieth is in prison. I don't care to discuss the details. I gave michael his prisoner number and his complete prison address so he could straighten this out. Kieth writes to me but has never said anything about this. I was not concerned about it, because when I asked jerrasikpets about info they cut off contact with me. I still think there is more to this then is being told.
Lee Watson

Old 07-09-2006, 11:44 AM   #46
romad119
Lee,

Thats all he should need from at this point. He isn't going anywhere so it should be on the legal side of things from here. If everything is as said...

Old 07-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #47
dumje
Everything is as said...and not everybody wants to post on the BOI...I did recieve an email from someone who does not wish to post to the BOI...claiming a similiar situation...not as much money...but similiar.

Chameleon Company...people come to the BOI for help...you have given none...thanks anyways.

Lee...I apreciate all you have done...but I feel you could have done more to correct a wrong...instead I have now got to do what I should not HAVE to do...spend money because some A** decides he wants to try a rip me off.

unfortunately he may get away with it because it is to small of a sum for the federal government to be concerned with and it will probably cost more for me to go after him legally as well.

A big thank you to all that did give help..it is really appreciated and I will use the information to the best of my ability. Too all that did give useful information YOU are the ones that make the BOI work...thanks again.

Old 07-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #48
dumje
1 small apology to Jim...you did give me the info to tracking people down on the last post you put up...so you did give some help...sorry.

Old 07-09-2006, 12:47 PM   #49
romad119
Mioke,

Don't get upset for not getting as much as you wished for. Somethings have to be doen the hard way. Keep pursueing this.

Old 07-09-2006, 01:00 PM   #50
dumje
Oh. By the way. I never received any kind of address from Lee Watson as to send Keith a letter. Or I would have done so already. No Problem, send it to me now. And for the record I have received two phone calls now with other people Keith has cheated or ripped off. Both parties have sent me e-mails but want to stay out of this.

Lee Watson, you missed the whole point again. I wanted his parents information because I figured that they would care for their son's best interest. You may want to pass along to Keith or his Family that one of my Attorney's tasks is to contact the Assistant US. Attorney that prosecuted Keith and put him in Federal Prison. I am sure they will be interested in hearing about another infraction of the law. Maybe they would love to tact on some more time to his sentence. My attorney is waiting for the "go ahead" as I told him all I want is my animal back! As for the tortoise being a Galop is a bunch on BS. I purchased this tortoise from a local Veternarian and he purchased the animal as a hatchling here in the US. I know this may not be a lot of money for Keith's family or Keith as he was always talking about his H1 Hummer(you know the big ones). But it is a lot of money for me. That is a very expensive car for a 26 year to drive around.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!