Sayi Clutch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
Skinker
Sayi Clutch

This 2011 girl laid her first clutch last week. She was paired with a red albino and is het albino herself.

Here is the happy couple a year or two back. I'll get updated pictures of the male one of these days.

Old 05-10-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
rigomez4
Congrats.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:03 PM   #3
Brandonmarsh29
That's awesome! I have a female red het I got a year ago from him she was 17" and at a year old she's 4.5' slamming medium rats... Hopefully getting a male red hopefully visual male after his hatch or at least another het. IMO he's one of the best ppl to get bulls from and I can't wait to breed her! Good luck with your clutch and keep us posted! Congrats

Old 05-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Skinker
Thanks and I agree, Jason Nelson has some outstanding animals in his collection. I also have a couple yellow bulls het for patternless/banana that should be going next year.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
Brandonmarsh29
Nice! So far the female red I got from him is the only one of his I have FOR NOW haha I also have a nice ghost (Stillwater hypo\miami county axanthic) a sunglow and Whiteside. And I live in northern Colorado so I've got some nice locales from a lil area in the hills outside of Ft Collins. I'm a king guy but the pituophis bug has got ahold of me last few yrs. Also have a nice pair of NJ northerns should go next year. Soon as I figure out how id like to get some pics up.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #6
Skinker
These hatched out and I couldn't be more pleased. I know Jason works with a lot of multi het animals and it seems my pair were carrying a bit of something extra. He did mention when I bought my 2.2 from him that they were possible hets but I couldn't recall exactly so I've e-mailed him for his input. I'm not the most familiar with bull morphs but it seems about half of my babies are some type of hypo/ghost animals on top of the red, red het albino and red albinos. Fun way to break into colubrid breading, loving these little rippers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!