Dan haney needs to contact me badly. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2005, 05:28 AM   #1
speedingbandit
Dan haney needs to contact me badly.

Dan,,,this is jason matheson...jazz_357@hotmail.com ..I bought a couple females from ya a couple mos ago,,you should have the paypal reciept. Anyways the smaller one was 780 g. when it was supposed to be 1000g. we talked about this and i decided to keep them. The larger one i was ok with...now comes the problem,, You sent me a male and a female. The larger female now has sperm plugs....we need to talk man cuz i dont feel that paying 500.00 for an undersized female and a male are what i was expecting from ya...this is sickening me so i need to chat about this...Ive been ripped of on another occasion this season and im not happy at all..my no. is 256-710-0430...................call me today...

Old 01-19-2005, 06:32 AM   #2
reptilebreeder
Did you try to contact him directly, before posting this. I see two issues
1. One snake smaller than originally stated, but you state that you decided to keep them anyway. So this one seems to be a non issue.

2. 2 females ordered turned out to be 1.1, Now every breeder I know guarantees the sexing of their snakes, in fact I don't believe I even know of one who doesn't. (obviously not applying this to out of the egg sales, bulk wholesale etc) but, the problem here is a couple months later? I don't know of anybody who guarantees them that long. I don't see what you expect to have done in this situation. I sex everything I get upon arrival, even stuff from well known and respected breeders, as mistakes can and do happen.

Some snakes are hard to sex; short-taileds, neonate GTP, etc. so maybe some breeders guarantee certain snakes for a longer period. Anybody have any input in that regard? Even if that where the case, the person you bought from may still have a much shorter guarantee, so even in that case might not make a difference.

Old 01-19-2005, 07:23 AM   #3
dhserps
I don't believe calling you now is an option.

First off why call you? You brought this to a public forum without contacting me first. Now three months later you decide the larger female is a male. Im not buying that. The first time you had a problem (wich you are now exaggerating about the weight difference), I told you if you were unhappy to return them and Id refund your money. Now If I were trying to rip you off why would I refund your money. Now three months later someone says yaya about me and you feel hey lets jump on this wagon. I have nothing better to do. Now last night I respond to your reply below: And all the sudden you got a male instead of a female.

Definately not honest,,(my 2 cents)
I purchased a couple of females from dan around 2 months ago, when id already been ripped off from barry white, l and b. One fem was 1200g and the other was 1000g. according to him,,anyways the smaller one was 750g. therefore wasnt gonna breed this season. I called him on this and he said she weighed 1000g. when fed. well duh? Anyways he got all huffy and said she would breed at that size and he would just get his money from someone else for her..Thats sick to try to breed one that small and we can all see he doesnt care about the health of his animals.. instead of returning the smaller one or both,,i just kept them so he wouldnt have the opportunity to rip someone else off, or someone else tryin to breed her that small...anyways since ive had her she hasnt eaten in 2 or 3 mos. every food item that comes her way she just hisses at it..So i dont know if she was a wild caught or not..I dont assume so as to how clean she was..But ill definately admit hes as disshonest as they come.

I have no way of telling what the snake looked like I sent you. But after you lying about the weight and saying im a scammer well hey remember what you
said im a scammer dishonest as they come. Well now youll eat those words.
Its been three months its been way to long for a sexing mistake and after what you have said about me it causes me to be a little unforgiving due to you not knowing who to sex a snake.
Im sure your going to find all kinds of people on here that will say yeah refund your money no matter what I do its always wrong thats why you wont see me having any animals for sale anylonger. Im just a few people broker them out and hey I can enjoy my hobby without all the riff raff.
Have a wonderful day.

Old 01-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #4
speedingbandit
no bandwagon here

Last night i was checking my male for sperm plugs..it was rather easy..but guess what,,,your larger female you sent me came up with sperm plugs also,,so i realy dont know how to go about this except be honest and let ya know about it...This is my first breeding attempt at balls, and also im not an expert on popping and sexing, Ijust decided to go in that direction while healing from a car wreck..I am just a little ill that i paid for .2 adults and i actualy have 1.1...I know i should have had them checked after i got them, but not everyone is expecting a surprise later on down the road...So call me stupid if you will,,i certainly learned from all my mistakes this season..And daniel,if ya could at least contact me in a professional manner id appreciate it.......

Old 01-19-2005, 01:18 PM   #5
speedingbandit
weights

Also i wasnt lying about the weights,,i called you when i recieved them if ya dont recall and we had a few words,,nothing big..

Old 01-19-2005, 01:35 PM   #6
speedingbandit
unable to contact

I cant find dans number to call him,,thats why i went ahead and posted my problem and asked him to contact me..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!