Looking for ANY female African fat tail geckos that are normal, stripped or het amel! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 12:52 AM   #1
Blood Python171
Looking for ANY female African fat tail geckos that are normal, stripped or het amel!

Hello,
I am looking for female African fat tails for sale. ANY female that is normal, stripped, or het amel. Post here or e-mail me. Please leave price, weight, age, and pic.
thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2005, 08:14 AM   #2
GeckoMan8980
Talking hey i have a female aft

hi i have a regular female AFTG...she is ready to breed and around 8 in. PLease check out my website for more info,.... I am looking to trade her for Crested geckos or gargoyle geckos or day geckos.....

her is my website check i tout PLZ.
http://haltersherps.bravehost.com

Old 01-24-2005, 09:08 AM   #3
Snakemother
Hello! I have a young female het amel fattie I'd like to trade for a male het fattie - do ya have an extra male?

Old 01-24-2005, 09:26 PM   #4
Blood Python171
AFT het

Sorry snakewoman, I am just starting in AFT's, I do not have a het male to trade.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2005, 09:52 PM   #5
Blood Python171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemother
Hello! I have a young female het amel fattie I'd like to trade for a male het fattie - do ya have an extra male?
Would you be interested in selling the female? If so, how much? Please e-mail me at Gerricea@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2005, 07:01 AM   #6
MatthewK
I have this fat fattail here at my place. I sold my fattail breeding group of 20 or so, somehow holding onto this one. 6 months captive, was treated for parasites, along with all the other imports I got, if it needed it visualy or not. Doing great ,eating like a pig. Recently switched from peat moss / soil mixture to a paper towel substrate.

I will accept best offer on her, if you are interested, and your offer is way off from what I expected to get for her, I will try to come up with a price on her

I can weigh her tonight if you like, drop me an email if interested

Old 01-25-2005, 04:56 PM   #7
Snakemother
het amel female

Yes, I might sell her outright, then look for a male. I'll e-mail you with pics and stuff, probably tomorrow night - worked today and running out the door now, but didn't want to leave you hanging!

Old 01-25-2005, 09:14 PM   #8
Blood Python171
Female AFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewK
I have this fat fattail here at my place. I sold my fattail breeding group of 20 or so, somehow holding onto this one. 6 months captive, was treated for parasites, along with all the other imports I got, if it needed it visualy or not. Doing great ,eating like a pig. Recently switched from peat moss / soil mixture to a paper towel substrate.

I will accept best offer on her, if you are interested, and your offer is way off from what I expected to get for her, I will try to come up with a price on her

I can weigh her tonight if you like, drop me an email if interested
Hello,
Well, I just bought a adult CB stripped male for $20 + shipping. Would you take $30 for her? How much does she weigh?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2005, 02:04 PM   #9
geckospot
I have a male and 2 females (proven) for sale. I've had them for approx 2 years. I am asking $25 each or $60 for the trio. I can send you pics if you're interested. Contact me - Chris@Geckospot.com

Geckospot.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread