Gilbert Thompson - Very UNPROFESSIONAL - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2003, 01:29 AM   #211
Boavoyage
Quote:
Lieing is when you know something to be true but deny it or say that someone has done something that they had not done.
You know d@mn well that you put your number in the ad, but you just denied it, and acted like you don't remember.
Quote:
You were so adiment about calling Trey and me the same person. Once you found out different you appologized. You made a mistake Paul! I just made a mistake about John and I appologized for it. What exactly is the difference?
The difference is Paul does not know if Trey is you, but you know very well that you posted your number in the ad, and you just denied it, since you thought you already cleaned out your ads.
Quote:
Also John, I don't beleive you have appologized to Trey for saying that the animals were not his but instead said he was selling them for me
Prove that I am wrong.
Quote:
I feel you should have put in the ad that the animal was sick. Instead you waited until someone saw what they wanted/replied and then told them.
Why would you sell a sick animal anyways? Why not get her better and then sell her?
You know Gilbert, I feel you should Paypal anyone a deposit before you start asking for any information on the animal for sale. At least, he/she knows that he/she doesn't waste time on a jack @ss like you. By the way, why would you were still interested after you know she is sick? Why would you were so pissed off when she's sold? Why don't you answer yourself? Want to tell me how to run my ad???

Old 10-14-2003, 01:35 AM   #212
WERNERI
Talking Summary of the last 21 pages...

(The names have been changed to protect the guilty.)

BOB: My daddy is cooler than your daddy

SAM: NO, my daddy is cooler than your daddy

BOB: NO, your a liar!

SAM: NO, your a liar!

.......repeat for the next 21 pages.......lol

(Whistle)

TEACHER: Recess is over now children.

Basically, you either like Gilbert, or you don't like Gilbert.

What else can we establish.......during afternoon recess

Old 10-14-2003, 01:38 AM   #213
dqreps
OK you asked for it

You are gonna see my ugly mug. I am gonna start a post and i would like to see EVERYONE that can, post their pic. Just one big thread with photos. If you want to put some background about yoruself, do so. If not, that is fine to.

You better be the first to follow Gilbert as i am not gonna be the only one posting my mug. I will see if i can find some funny photos.

Webslave, the Rogue's Gallery idea is good but i think this will be better only because it will be one big thread not seperate ones that people will have to go through. This is how we did it on my bodybuilding forum and it worked great. Anyway, i will do it if i am not to tired tonight or if so, tomorrow. First i have to dig up some pics that dont make me look tiny and weak he he.

Thanks,
Dallas Quarles

Old 10-14-2003, 01:42 AM   #214
Boavoyage
Quote:
From: "Gilbert Thompson" | This is spam | Add to Address Book
To: herper4simus@yahoo.com
Subject: About the 66% Het for Albino Easterns......
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:12:20 -0500

Hello,
You can give me a call at 254-746-7628.
Thanks Trey is selling these for me and I am in Texas.

Old 10-14-2003, 01:43 AM   #215
PAUL BOLLINGER
And the curtains close........

Gilbert you know my e-mail address, please keep me posted on the status of our legal issue.
As for everyone else, you know about this character. Gilbert Thompson is a BAD guy! Avoid this guy like the plague. I wish the best to the decent people of this hobby.

"JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!" I think that just about wraps it up!

Paul Bollinger

Old 10-14-2003, 01:52 AM   #216
Gilbert Thompson
John,
I know that you think I knew it all along. All I can say is I didn't. I can't give you anymore than that buddy. Beleive what you will and that was a nice way to skirt the questions I asked you, by the way. Me nor anyone else has nothing to prove to you. If you don't want to apologize to Trey. Then, I am sure that is fine with him. There is no need to resort to using foul language John. After all it is very UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Isn't that what YOU started a thread about??
I'm thru! So take care John and just tell people about sick animals in the future. At least in the BEGINING or better yet don't sell sick animals and save yourself a lot of heart ache.
Gilbert Thompson

Old 10-14-2003, 01:56 AM   #217
WebSlave
Stop!

Quote:
Webslave, the Rogue's Gallery idea is good but i think this will be better only because it will be one big thread not seperate ones that people will have to go through. This is how we did it on my bodybuilding forum and it worked great. Anyway, i will do it if i am not to tired tonight or if so, tomorrow. First i have to dig up some pics that dont make me look tiny and weak he he.
Be that as it may, Dallas, the BOI is NOT for what you are proposing. The intent of the BOI is to have a single thread about a single person or business (yeah I know, it seldom stays that way), so what you are proposing will not be appropriate here.

Old 10-14-2003, 03:20 AM   #218
dqreps
Well...

Rich, i made a solid effort on here to contribute and get to know others better. Sorry it does not follow the guidlines. On My board we are much more leniant. DO you have an off topic forum?

Dallas Quarles

P.S. I would like to put what i put, somewhere else but i dont want to retype ALL that all over again. Did you delete it completely or can you send it to me so i can copy and past it where i want.

Thanks,
Dallas

Old 10-14-2003, 11:11 AM   #219
WebSlave
I just moved it to where you should have posted it in the first place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!