Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:43 PM   #161
Griz
Do you know what pisses me off more than anything? I have been out of the herp field for 10 years and just recently got back into this. 10 years ago the thought of scamming someone just was not there. I have had to learn to take my time to figure out who I can trust and who I cannot. One of the first deals I looked at doing was with Sal of Boca. I come to the BOI and bam, I see his reputation is not a favorable one to say the least. The BOI saved me. I had a list of 10 or so people that I just knew I could trust and dammit, Bills name was one of them. Who the hell can a person trust now adays? It's people like Bill that are causing individuals like me to only deal with people when I am physically standing in front of them. Bill, you just took everything I knew to be correct and threw it out the window for me. Whose to say that I can trust these other 9 people on my list now? Thanks alot Bill for shattering my reality. You are getting off way to easily.

Bob Woodard

Old 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM   #162
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
A Child molester!?!?.....well...let me give you a closer analogy.....If a pick pocket tried to pick my wallet of $375.oo I would hit him with sooooooo many lefts.....he would beg for a right. ....If someone broke into my house and I caught him lifting $375.oo off of my coffee table I would shoot him center mass with a few rounds of OO buck.
And depending on the state you live in, if he was unarmed they give you a nice needle in your arm for that, and when you wake up, you're dead.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:51 PM   #163
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
And depending on the state you live in, if he was unarmed they give you a nice needle in your arm for that, and when you wake up, you're dead.
Yep......depends what state your in.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:52 PM   #164
pch101
"And depending on the state you live in, if he was unarmed they give you a nice needle in your arm for that, and when you wake up, you're dead."

which, by the way, can be a real bummer...

Old 07-11-2005, 08:53 PM   #165
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
"And depending on the state you live in, if he was unarmed they give you a nice needle in your arm for that, and when you wake up, you're dead."

which, by the way, can be a real bummer...
I thought we were keeping it on target? Isn't that what you chided me for?

Old 07-11-2005, 08:54 PM   #166
shrap
I am floored. Completely floored. Never in my wildest dreams......

You know, when you see a known scammer or an unknown person pull this crap you get a sense of satisfaction when you see them busted. Yet no real emotional feelings.

Yet with you Bill I am filled with sadness, disappointment and betrayal. I feel almost like I did when I busted my ex-wife with my best friend 10 years ago. No satisafaction for busting them in their wrongs...... just sadness, disappointment and betrayal.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #167
Ophis
Hey Fauna BOI Good guys! You better check your back and then give Bill Leverton his knife back.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:01 PM   #168
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I am floored. Completely floored. Never in my wildest dreams......

You know, when you see a known scammer or an unknown person pull this crap you get a sense of satisfaction when you see them busted. Yet no real emotional feelings.

Yet with you Bill I am filled with sadness, disappointment and betrayal. I feel almost like I did when I busted my ex-wife with my best friend 10 years ago. No satisafaction for busting them in their wrongs...... just sadness, disappointment and betrayal.

Right on!!!

Old 07-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #169
pch101
Actually Joe I was not chiding you. When I keep the target in sight I ment dont be angry at Mike, Bill is the one you are mad at. I don't have a problem if someone makes a little joke to lighten things up once in a while. Sorry if you thought I was scolding you. Just trying to remind you that we are all on the same side (in regard to Mike) here.

You may also consider I have been with this thread from its infancy and I was the only person that had the guts to be the first guy to say that "they look like the same snake to me", while crossing swords with 3 pages of very reputable people (including one moderator). I did not see you backing me up then, or later. If it were not for Ben I surely would have been crusified along with Lee. I guess my little one liner was just due to the stress. Anyway thanks for the reminder. I will try to do better.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #170
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Do you know what pisses me off more than anything? I have been out of the herp field for 10 years and just recently got back into this. 10 years ago the thought of scamming someone just was not there. I have had to learn to take my time to figure out who I can trust and who I cannot. One of the first deals I looked at doing was with Sal of Boca. I come to the BOI and bam, I see his reputation is not a favorable one to say the least. The BOI saved me. I had a list of 10 or so people that I just knew I could trust and dammit, Bills name was one of them. Who the hell can a person trust now adays? It's people like Bill that are causing individuals like me to only deal with people when I am physically standing in front of them. Bill, you just took everything I knew to be correct and threw it out the window for me. Whose to say that I can trust these other 9 people on my list now? Thanks alot Bill for shattering my reality. You are getting off way to easily.
Bob Woodard
I can only say that I'm sorry Bob But it seems I shattered alot of peoples reality's today Something I'm not proud of and will take a long time to get over I really didnt mean for this to turn out like this But like they say the world is round and as far as you walk you wind up in the same spot in time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!