Good Guy Apelletier0809 (Alison Pelletier) - Curious Creatures LLC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:08 AM   #1
VaranidGuy
Apelletier0809 (Alison Pelletier) - Curious Creatures LLC

I am writing this post to say that, in my experience, these are good people to work with! I believe I spoke both with Alison and Andrew, while Andrew was the person I worked with the most in the end.

I purchased a baby red ackie from them. The shipment was delayed thanks to FedEx, slated to arrive the day before the 4th of July holiday...they looked like they were going to delay it until Thursday the 5th, which would be unacceptable to have the animal in the box that long. I contacted FedEx to voice my concerns and notified Andrew, who very promptly got back to me and also started working with FedEx. Lots of worry later, they got the package expedited and delivered to my home around 9:30 PM today on the 3rd.

The lizard arrived very healthy, clearly well fed, beautiful, and better than I could have hoped for! The customer service of both people I spoke with, especially Andrew, was above and beyond and they really rose to help take care of the problems. Andrew even said to video the unboxing and worst case, he'd send a replacement. Well, that isn't necessary!

The animal was packaged perfectly and in perfect health and condition. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again!

On top of all of that they even answered every question I had promptly and even abided by a request to torch the lizard's tail (shining a bright light through the base of the tail in a dark room to attempt to have a strong guess at gender). I torched the tail myself when the lizard came in and it's EXACTLY as described!

Thank you so much Andrew!

-Shane Wilson

Old 07-04-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
Loyalteez
Always nice to hear a positive experience.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
VaranidGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyalteez View Post
Always nice to hear a positive experience.

Agreed! I thought it especially prudent to write the review since they didn’t have any on the BOI (Yelp and Facebook do for their business name).

Already eating today but not super active yet, with the stress still wearing off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!