Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:25 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Not about apologies or any feelings. It is a rule violation for the BOI that I was providing you with the chance to amend.

Old 05-01-2016, 01:58 PM   #22
patcox1
sounds like the only one who thinks ashtyn isnt a piece of crap is.....Ashtyn.

Old 05-01-2016, 02:04 PM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
Well, post #19's warning appears to not be enough. Oh, well.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:17 AM   #24
rcarichter
I am moderating the FB thread on this transaction.

I have seen the texts from the exporter claiming Ashtyn shorted him, the paypal transaction where Ashtyn paid the first $400 out of $1063, and the texts from Ashtyn to Terry confirming that he owes the remaining $1,063 to Terry. I have also seen the texts where Ashtyn has claimed he was unable to sell the animals due to lack of reptile expos.

At this point, Ashtyn maintains that 3 boxes came in (the exporter reportedly told him that), and Terry only sent him two. Ashtyn was still agreeing he owed the money one month after the animals were in his possession. He says the exporter told him sometime after that, that a box of uros was also sent. Terry maintains that there were only two boxes. I have asked Terry for the exporter's airbill, which should clear this all up. He has agreed to get that to me today (Monday).

I have requested screenshots of texts/emails confirming the '3rd box' between Ashtyn and the exporter. Ashtyn says he does not have them.

Thanks!
Noelle

Old 05-02-2016, 11:10 AM   #25
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
I am moderating the FB thread on this transaction.

I have seen the texts from the exporter claiming Ashtyn shorted him, the paypal transaction where Ashtyn paid the first $400 out of $1063, and the texts from Ashtyn to Terry confirming that he owes the remaining $1,063 to Terry. I have also seen the texts where Ashtyn has claimed he was unable to sell the animals due to lack of reptile expos.

At this point, Ashtyn maintains that 3 boxes came in (the exporter reportedly told him that), and Terry only sent him two. Ashtyn was still agreeing he owed the money one month after the animals were in his possession. He says the exporter told him sometime after that, that a box of uros was also sent. Terry maintains that there were only two boxes. I have asked Terry for the exporter's airbill, which should clear this all up. He has agreed to get that to me today (Monday).

I have requested screenshots of texts/emails confirming the '3rd box' between Ashtyn and the exporter. Ashtyn says he does not have them.

Thanks!
Noelle

Why hasn't all this been posted here? While a FB group is ok, information can be deleted. The OP needs to post all supporting information; texts, emails and shipping documents.

As it stands, it's a wash … the stories contradict each other & proof would be helpful in determining which story has validity.

OP, you will have to name the shipper as you have already quoted his words.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:13 AM   #26
scales69
Noelle,
Thanks for explaining what I presented you but you are a bit confused on one point, I am claiming there were only two SHIPMENTS from Africa which I facilitated for Rance, and both were multiple boxes (5-7 I believe but wont know till I get the airwaybills)
Rance continues to claim there were three shipments. He is partially correct, he and another buyer in Florida I believe did order some venomous from Nick in Africa. this third shipment went direct to Florida and was cleared by someone there. I had NOTHING to do with this shipment at all. As I stated in the beginning, the first shipment was fine, Rance paid me. The second shipment, Rance didnt pay anyone and I have more emails to prove that.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:21 AM   #27
scales69
and to Answer snake queen, I am waiting until I get the airwaybills later today to post everything at once. I prefer not to be attacked anymore for "not posting the facts".
Ironic, I'm the one getting attacked for posting just what evidence I had at the time, even being accused of stealing a crate on just a lame accusation, but Rance has zero evidence to support anything.
And as you stated, evidence can be deleted, maybe so but I welcome you to come to CA and I can show you the actual documents in person.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #28
Snake-Queen
The text messages you posted here are out of order and the 3rd one doesn't show any kind of date.

Please organize your proof with dates. I can organize text messages without dates to mislead about what has been said.
I am not saying that is what you have done, just saying it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #29
Snake-Queen
I am not attacking you.
Asking for more info/proof is not attacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #30
rcarichter
Terry, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I was confused because Ashtyn told me there was a box of uros missing. I will correct my FB statement on that forum.
Melissa, we try to immediately screenshot and archive all the FB info to prevent anything from disappearing. But, because it is a public forum and is visible to thousands of people who have no stake whatsoever, I allow people to send me proof privately and I post to the forum what I have seen. Texts are usually posted publicly, as they were in this case, but bank statements and things of that nature are shown privately to an admin. If anyone feels I have misrepresented what they have shown me, I invite them to correct me publically (as Terry did).
Yes, FB is an entirely different world, so it's tough to keep to the strict rules we have here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!