Hog Island Boas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 05:40 PM   #11
nukeaggie
Well then I will like to purchase one of the female Hogs. My email and phone:

Steve
sjfarnham@gmail.com
979-236-6300

Old 02-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #12
The Reptile House
I have 2.3 available and I have someone comming on Sunday to get 1.2, so as of right now I have 1.1 left unless they do not take all 3 on Sunday. They are all eating live or frozen thawed mice. Please e-mail if interested, thanks Shanell.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
The Reptile House
I sent each of you an e-mail seperatly as well, Shanell.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2007, 06:42 PM   #14
The Reptile House
Everything except ONE male is on hold pending receipt of payment. Thanks Shanell.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #15
vemon2000
Male Hogg

Im looking for a male hogg do you have one left

Old 02-28-2007, 02:01 PM   #16
The Reptile House
Yes I have 1 beautifull male left! Shanell.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
vemon2000
food size

what size food is he eating right now, does he eat well

Old 02-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #18
The Reptile House
live or frozen thawed mice small adult large hopper mice size, eats every week.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #19
nukeaggie
Question Warning

I have a warning for everyone buying her snakes: I have sent her a money order with delivery confirmation, USPS says it has been delivered, but Shanell says she has not gotten any package. Shanell has tried to get a hold of USPS with no luck and I am in the process of trying to figure out what happened to the money order I sent. I don't know if she is legit yet or not. If anyone else has any problems or good results please repost, it will help me. Thank you.

Steve

Old 03-03-2007, 05:22 PM   #20
The Reptile House
Thanks for posting! I do not have your money order, it never was delivered to me. I sent you e-mails stating that it had not arrived yet. You sent e-mails to me that stated it was delivered and that you want you snake delivered next week. I have been on the phone with the post office trying to see just where the post person actually delivered it and also with the supervisors which I did for you to try and help. I went to all my neighbors doors and the managers office as well. I let you know that since you are the one who sent it to me that the post office states that you need to open a trace on it and put a stop payment on the money order.
I am a very legit person and take great pride in what I do and all my reptiles I have to offer. Don't you think this should have waited till you spoke with the post office on your end instead of trying to tarnish my reputation for what got lost in the mail.
You stated to me you sent it priority mail, I would like to know who's signature is on the receipt because it certainly is not mine!!
This is the very first time any payment has ever gotten lost. I have had numerous transactions with a lot of people and all has gone great every single time!
Sincerely Shanell.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread