Wanted: Used incubator for my cresteds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 09:48 AM   #1
Ballpythonboi
Wanted: Used incubator for my cresteds

I am not sure if this should be here, but oh well. I have a 1.2 breeding group of crested geckos that need an incubator fast! I have been looking for them at shows, but they are always sold. I am looking to spend around $20, and If you are in PA that would be great. Let me know what you have,
Steve Bates
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2004, 08:57 PM   #2
Wendy Sell
incubator?

hey dude, you don't even need one.........all you need is a styrofoam cooler. put your eggs in a cup of vermiculite/peat moss mixture, air-holes, and a lid. put a 1/4 inch of water at the bottom of the cooler, put your eggs in, keep at room temp or cooler....believe me, i have hatched out a hundred like this and never lost an egg. good luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread