my female ready for breeding?! help! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
emericanz
Exclamation my female ready for breeding?! help!

hey im new to the breeding scene and i was wonder if this beautiful girl i rescued is good n ready to bring some babies into the world! and i love her to death since when i was told bout my family friend having her i went to see her and her cage was horrible and she was under weight and just unhealthy ive brought her to regain her color and be 100x healthier than she was when i found her. i know in breeding the female can be hurt and damaged some times little nips are fine but i want to make sure shell live another ten yrs after i breed her

and please realize it does not matter to me if shes ready to breed or not id rather her be healthy before i do any of this to her otherwise i can always wait for her to be ready.

she weighs 342g's and is 17in long and is a supposed 3yrs old. but tends to be lazy but has some energy at play time she takes off like crazy and is fast! and i love her to death since i found her in such a way.

so here is some pics of her. let me know what you guys think! and i know shes not a normal but cant figure out what morph so i decided to call her an ember (also her name).
and my 20inch male is right next to her
Attached Images