A follow-on from Ed Clark's BOI thread... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #11
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Im excited to stimulate discussion about Crested Geckos with the fine folks of Fauna, so please enjoy this Crestie picture and talk amongest yourselves.

This is Gimli and she is fired up!
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2007, 11:33 PM   #12
DThomas
Coming into a thread like this in an attempt to get someone to attack you outside of the BOI is pretty low but not surprising. Keep thumbing your nose at people and poking them with sticks and don't be surprised when you get smacked back. And do not expect me and I would assume the other site Mods or even the WS Mods to come to your rescue when it happens. You won't find any protection here when you go around deliberitly trying to antagonize others.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #13
Wilomn
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=106092&page=4

mr. clark, in the thread above, you have lied. In the thread above you have lied AGAIN.

Is there some reason you lie so often? If there is some medical reason you may get some slack for it. If it is just pure malicisciousness, as it seems to be, then of course you will continue to get what you've been getting so far.

How come you're such a scumbag? How is it you can think it's ok to come here and post a pic of a lizard when you have ANOTHER customer waiting on lizards that you HAVE yet you won't send?

How is it you can show your face here at all? You know that the ONLY people who have any respect for you are the two dumbest most irritating lying scumbag supporting members on Fauna. Does that ever make you wonder about yourself? Seriously, the ONLY two people who support you are bud and bruce. NO ONE else even likes you anymore.

You've been busted lying at LEAST twice, no three times if you count the jeane/wendy lie you were just busted in. You've stolen from Emily, you owe replacements you have yet won't ship, you run and hide when you get caught and then snipe from supposed cover, you are a COWARD.

I don't understand how you can continue to come here when EVERYONE thinks you're a lying coward, a theif with delusions of grandeur, a scumbag.

I've asked you a few times why you lock your ads. You never had the stones to answer so let me guess. You lock your ads because you know that if you didn't MANY people here would ask you questions about the parasites your snakes have, about the lies you tell, about the animals you steal, and about the dispicable person you are.

It must REALLY suck to be you.

Does your family still read this site? If they do, how do you face THEM? Man, there have been people here before that I was VERY glad I was not. YOU have taken the top of that list.

You're a tool mr. clark, not a good sharp one, but a used up dull one ready for the trash heap. That's sad too because you COULD have been a good guy IF you had wanted to.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #14
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookreptiles
Generally speaking, cresteds tend to not be fired up (they are duller or lighter in color) when they are inactive, especially during the day when they are asleep. They tend to fire up (become darker and/or brighter, showing their full color) at night when they are active. They also tend to fire up during or after eating and in response to elevated humidity levels. This can be witnessed by feeding and misting the gecko enclosures and turning out the lights--come back 10 minutes later and most of the geckos will be fired up.

Emily is so right!
At night is their active time. I feed closer to dark and they know when I am I going to feed and start to come around nice and fired up.
Cresteds are one creature that is on my top list for getting and trying them. They are awesome and I could watch them for hours dangling upside down or whatever antics they are doing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!