TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthetic breast - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #61
Pink Lady Exotics
They ban liquids from being carried onto planes now because of liquid explosives and other corrosive chemicals. There are multiple plastic type explosives as well. My question is, how would a pat down, a metal detector, or a naked body can be able to catch liquid or plastic explosives/ or corrosive chemicals in a plastic container that is hidden up some guy's butt or in some woman's va-j-j? Or a plastic/wooden knife, shiv, etc. that is hidden in the same areas? Seriously? All of these "enhanced security measures" are basically worthless because people will still find ways to beat the system. Terrorists will still find ways to get weapons through. What's next, checkpoints on highways for random vehicle searches? Cavity searches? Blood tests? Lie detectors?

Old 01-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #62
Southern Wolf
Jen you are exactly right. The criminal element will always find ways to hide stuff. When the inmates have their family and friends bring them drugs in prison.... it goes into one of two locations. They swallow it or they keester it. Both places they know we cant touch.... but we can put them in a cell and wait for them to pass it.

All the gov is doing is treating honest citizens like criminals. Actually they are treating them worse than criminals. When I worked at the womens joint if I did a pat search like they did I would have felony charges filed against me for sexual misconduct of a law enforcement officer.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman

Old 04-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #64
Dennis Hultman

Old 04-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #65
Dennis Hultman

Old 04-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
I thought the pat down was only if you opted-out of the scanner? Not so, they can be selective and just choose your little girl.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:17 PM   #67
Dennis Hultman

You know, one of my favorite youtube video's is one done by a libertarian professor who talks about how far you will allow intrusion into your lives and when will you draw a line in the sand and state "I will not comply!" "What happens when the line is crossed? Will you back up draw another line and state, now cross this line?"

Old 04-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #68
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

You know, one of my favorite youtube video's is one done by a libertarian professor who talks about how far you will allow intrusion into your lives and when will you draw a line in the sand and state "I will not comply!" "What happens when the line is crossed? Will you back up draw another line and state, now cross this line?"
Well, I'm about at that point. Regardless if one thinks I'm wrong or that I really am, I believe these pat downs and scanners used on children are a violation and a unlawful act from a government agency. I truly believe that so I have to ask myself what would I be willing to do? Just voice my opinion?

I believe this is a unlawful search. That if any police officer, teacher, school administrator, or security guard at any other location in the United States would conduct such searches on three, four, six year old children they would open themselves up to sexual assault charges. Sticking hands in my children pants isn't going to happen, period. I understand they believe they are just doing their job. I don't think that has ever been a justification for committing a crime. Following a unlawful order is never a lawful excuse.

Their parents believe they have been assaulted so I will stand with them and call for any D.A., sheriff or police chief who would take a stand in their jurisdiction and try to pursue charges against individual agents until the policy is changed. I don't think any would ever try and chance of anything sticking far less but that shouldn't stop one for trying if they believe this is a violation.

My individual opinion, Wanted for crimes against children.

Attached Images

Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #69
Dennis Hultman

I agree.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #70
Southern Wolf
But its the government.. they dont have to follow the laws set forth for the rest of us to follow.

I would love to see a suit shut down the TSA and their sexual assualts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!