For Sale Breeding Groups - Ready To Go!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 05-12-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
xkissmyhorsex
Arrow Breeding Groups - Ready To Go!!!

I've been cleaning out my racks recently and put together a few nice breeding groups. Of course, all animals are available for individual purchase as well. Their discounted group price is listed after their group description and their individual price is listed after their morph. All animals were proven last season and produced healthy, gorgeous offspring. All females are ovulating. Don't like the price? Make me an offer.

Raptor Breeding Group:
This group has produced some of the nicest Raptor babies I have seen. They put out those "true" Patternless Orange Raptors. All three females have been proven to this male. Their group price is $600.

Male - Tremper het Raptor $60

Female 1 - Patternless Eclipse het Raptor $195

Female 2 - Patternless Eclipse het Raptor $195(in heavy shed here)

Female 3 - Patternless Eclipse het Raptor $195

Mack Snow Bell Enigma Breeding Group:
All of these geckos are strong proven breeders. This group will produce Bells, Bell Enigmas, Mack Snow Bells, Super Snow Bells, Super Snow Bell Enigmas, and Mack Snow Bell Enigmas - a great ammount of variety. Neither MSBE shows any signs of syndrome in the least! Their group price is $400

Male - Jungle Mack Snow Bell Enigma $150

Female 1 - Striped Mack Snow Bell Enigma $175

Female 2 - Tang Bell Albino $125

Thanks for looking! Please check out our terms at:
www.MiamiLeopardGeckos.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #3
xkissmyhorsex
Emiley, please stop harassing me. You are making yourself look foolish. Please disregard my business here. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 02:01 AM   #4
Emileypaige776
I would imagine your possible future buyers may want to know how you do business. Your the one that made a negative BOI; now you have to live with the consequences. I would rather look "foolish" than have someone else be taken advantage of by you. Every time I see a post from you I will be posting on it warning people of your lack of business ethics, unless a moderator tells me I'm violating a rule... Which I'm pretty sure I'm not....

Old 05-13-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
xkissmyhorsex
I'm sorry, but you are the one who tried to steal from me. Those who can see through your frivolous words will see the plain facts. I stand by the boi as I hope other sellers can see what your intentions are. Now please do leave me alone. I have no business with you and have done nothing to you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #6
hhmoore
Posting a link to a BOI thread in a classified ad is allowed. Further commentary on it is not......nor is back and forth not geared toward the sale of the advertised animals. If you two want to bicker take it to PM

Old 05-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
xkissmyhorsex
Thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!