Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #131
CeribdisCree
hello im new to this area but im going to say this ....im calling bull shit on this hole thread ...ya i said it ... Shiacolyte how long was the snake in your care and you didn't take it to the vet in my opinion you bought the snake if there was an issue with it you would have taken it to the in the first 60 days and in the first 30 if your scared it got parasites.... miss walters has always been up front with me on both snakes i have received from her ...so what you dont want to pay a vet bill drop the snake off to me i'll get her to eat ..and again BULL SHIT ...if the cursing is an issue please for give me i buy none eaters and 60 days is the max for no vet visit ...

Old 07-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #132
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeribdisCree View Post
hello im new to this area but im going to say this ....im calling bull shit on this hole thread ...ya i said it ... Shiacolyte how long was the snake in your care and you didn't take it to the vet in my opinion you bought the snake if there was an issue with it you would have taken it to the in the first 60 days and in the first 30 if your scared it got parasites.... miss walters has always been up front with me on both snakes i have received from her ...so what you dont want to pay a vet bill drop the snake off to me i'll get her to eat ..and again BULL SHIT ...if the cursing is an issue please for give me i buy none eaters and 60 days is the max for no vet visit ...

alright lets go at this half awake I'm game, first the situation is kinda resolved, as for your "rant and rave" listen chief, being not that experienced parasites never crossed my mind, if it had she would've never came home, but seeing as how that information was never disclosed about the weight loss to begin with.. we'll leave that one where it's at.. second the proof is in the read, I'm not going to sit here and try and rehash a old can of worms because Sam is doing what's right and trying to resolve the situation.. .I'm going to assume you've read every page right? Every detail "thats listed", trust me Mr. Cree you can run around crying wolf all you like and say what you want, sometimes people mess up and make mistakes, so far to this point its been owned. Thank you for your "OPINION" on the matter and for standing up for Sam as I'm sure she thanks you for it, Sam is a very nice person.. she made a bum deal and it came back. Also, you'll make it eat? shove food down its throat? lock it in a dark room, maybe a bathroom? Please Mr. Guru, advise me on things that will magically make this snake eat that hasn't been tried already, given the road I've been down with this animal and advice from other breeders on feed tactics, I'm sure your list will be quite small compared to the thing's we have tried. I'll post more on this later if you decide you want to keep at it.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #133
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeribdisCree View Post
hello im new to this area but im going to say this ....im calling bull **** on this hole thread ...ya i said it ... Shiacolyte how long was the snake in your care and you didn't take it to the vet in my opinion you bought the snake if there was an issue with it you would have taken it to the in the first 60 days and in the first 30 if your scared it got parasites.... miss walters has always been up front with me on both snakes i have received from her ...so what you dont want to pay a vet bill drop the snake off to me i'll get her to eat ..and again BULL **** ...if the cursing is an issue please for give me i buy none eaters and 60 days is the max for no vet visit ...

Completely biased opinion, but I'll feed it. I'm starting to 'troll for trolls' lately, it's been entertaining. They do that I hear when they... Ahhhh, forget it..

Please Cree, as you are definitely friends with them, don't take what they have said about 'putting a rat pup' in a snakes mouth and she 'just takes it.' It startled me when I first saw that in one of their ads. IF, you've read some of their ads in the past, I have seen them, anybody else?

It is a ploy Cree.. What they are actually doing is incorrect, and if you check the thread up on Kelly Gottberg, you'll see what happens when you force-feed a snake with tooooooo much FORCE. Does that make sense to you Cree?

It seems like you are going to remain friends with them, that's fine, but, please do your homework on 'force' and 'assisted' feedings. You'll wind up blasting a snakes tooth through its bottom lip because of your FORCE! Because with your comments above Cree, there is no doubt you blast rodents down and animals gullet within 30-60 days. Atta boy/girl!? Nice to have ya in here Cree regardless.

This is, of course, just MHO, and a couple other fellas that probably don't know what we are doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiacolyte View Post
alright lets go at this half awake I'm game, first the situation is kinda resolved, as for your "rant and rave" listen chief, being not that experienced parasites never crossed my mind, if it had she would've never came home, but seeing as how that information was never disclosed about the weight loss to begin with.. we'll leave that one where it's at.. second the proof is in the read, I'm not going to sit here and try and rehash a old can of worms because Sam is doing what's right and trying to resolve the situation.. .I'm going to assume you've read every page right? Every detail "thats listed", trust me Mr. Cree you can run around crying wolf all you like and say what you want, sometimes people mess up and make mistakes, so far to this point its been owned. Thank you for your "OPINION" on the matter and for standing up for Sam as I'm sure she thanks you for it, Sam is a very nice person.. she made a bum deal and it came back. Also, you'll make it eat? shove food down its throat? lock it in a dark room, maybe a bathroom? Please Mr. Guru, advise me on things that will magically make this snake eat that hasn't been tried already, given the road I've been down with this animal and advice from other breeders on feed tactics, I'm sure your list will be quite small compared to the thing's we have tried. I'll post more on this later if you decide you want to keep at it.
Nice job with that Daniel! The trolls come out around this time....

Old 07-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #134
CeribdisCree
i dont assist/force feed wont never have but there are better ways to get snakes to eat ...tom i have no issue with you or anyone in this thread im just sayin if you have a snake that you just bought tom what do you do if it does not eat do you go 6 months before you think about a vet visit ....and on another note like i said im new here (been here 15 months)i have enough friends for one hand yes i got 2 snakes from miss walters and i had no issue does not make us best friends ... so has the snake feed yet or not cause really im alittle more concerend about that then the fact that this really is a convo for them and my name was dragged into it and im simply stating 6 months is long than i would have gone and yes i offered out of being nice cause honestly idk unless he wants help with feeding it ..other than that name's dragged threw the mud is alil low on my things to do today ..and tom if we have an issue because i spoke on the facts....he bought it .....it wont eat....6months.....no vet vist....im sorry a friend of mine speaks very highly of you and im sorry we met this way but honestly would you tom wait 6 months on a snake to do a vet visit..??? just asking ..i wish you all a good and productive day

Old 07-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #135
GMTIRRILL
cerib,
it is nice to know that the snakes that you got from Samantha are healthy but please understand this thread was about a problem feeder and an animal that lost then gained 1000 grams in 6 months it didnt add up as for saying this thread is bull crap you are wrong there. you see this thread did what it needed to do and that was to make people aware of a seller that wasnt honest with a buyer and it got her to correct the issue. now shia should have taken the python to the vet for a well check and i asked him why he didnt in my first post. but hes also is trying his best in this sistuation the fact that you came in here and started bashing the members that have posted on this thread means you are comming to the defense of a friend and are not looking at it from outside point of view. all you are doing is making things worse for yourself and making enemies out of this community.

Old 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #136
Amelanistic Orca
I was wondering if we could go over your set-ups Samantha? As we are on subject still in the other thread... I'm not going to quote the 'setups' that have been mentioned in here about your room. But, could you go over how you feed, heat, and setup your animals?

You mentioned rat rack? Do you only have Norway rats avail.? Do you have mice, do you have Asf's, do you have a Gerbil, or Hamster by chance if needed for a super finicky snake? How many snakes vs. how many rodents do you have? I'll answer the same questions if you would like, first too, if you want me to..... We will start here... Oh, and do me a favor, get Kelly to post on her thread for Brandy and I, we gotta lotta questions still...

Old 07-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #137
ballchick90
Quote:
I just needed a few days to get my head straight. All of this was alot to take in as I have never had to deal with this before.
Just needed to realize your reputation would be tarnished, more like...but I commend you for stepping up.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #138
bxjoon
Samantha seems to be on the right track, she said she needed a few days to clear her head up so let's take her word on that. Let's see what the vet has to say before we have anymore "calling bull on this thread" posts...

Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #139
Amelanistic Orca
I think something massive happened last night? Waiting for full confirmations; I think everybody's gonna love this!

Old 07-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #140
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Heated rooms are not a bad thing, Done properly regulated with thermostat will not be a disaster waiting to happen.

Some forget the big guys keep the rooms 88-90 all year long. it actually cuts down the cost of running heat tape and other heating elements when room temps are cool.
Rich, let's be honest here for the crowd... We don't like each other, do we? And this is the final nail in the the coffin for you, with me. Is this why you are dumping everything? Did you run into problems recently? I'm curious? This may hurt and I anticipate your retort to this...

I'm gonna be too honest right now... You may not like this... that part in bold, and doing 'this' as a serious hobby; like I do, or by golly, you wanna be a business, DON'T THINK THAT COMMENT WILL FLY, OR ACTUALLY HAPPEN! My hobby costs me a luxury item every I think about what I put into my animals. You got me over here my man! If you aren't applying direct heat to your animals, I don't wanna deal with ya. So guess what Rich.. Ahhhhh, you already know, don't cha?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!