Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #141
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Rich, let's be honest here for the crowd... We don't like each other, do we? And this is the final nail in the the coffin for you, with me. Is this why you are dumping everything? Did you run into problems recently? I'm curious? This may hurt and I anticipate your retort to this...

Warning: this thread is about Samantha Walters, keep it on topic

Old 07-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #142
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Excuse me Daniel but you haven't talked to me about 5 months besides when you asked what the girl was eating. The butter is eating just fine on her own. Hence my ad saying slamming rats. I'd take a video of her eating but honestly? Not worth my time. You are the only disgruntled customer I have ever had. Everyone else is happy.

Willow I have owned ball pythons for 5 years now. No I am not new. The snake would have suffered more in my care not having access to mice or asf. So I should have kept her and hoped for the best? Tons of people sell problem feeders.

Brandy, I don't really care if you are a stay at home mommy or not. Good for you, do not tell me how I should live my life or care for my animals as plenty of people have seen my snakes. So you can just stop commenting now as this has NOTHING to do with you or Tom unless you guys talked Daniel into posting this. Since you guys are friends and all.

CJ Hall, Pedro Soto, David Graf, Ceribdis Cree, Tiffany Haas and Amanda Lynn Snyder are a few happy customers of mine. Ask any of them. And I keep in touch with about half of them, which are the local people. Even get happy updates and such. Besides this, I'm doing just fine with my snakes and nobody has the right to tell me I should get out of them and "give them better homes".
I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread yet, but this comment really prompted me to stop reading where I was and reply.

It doesn't matter how many happy customers you have. It's the measure of the man/woman how they handle the disgruntled customer. From the little I've read so far - you've made a lot of amateur mistakes. Instead of defending those mistakes, you should woman up, and do what you to resolve this matter quickly if you hope to salvage your reputation.

Back when I worked in retail we knew that a happy customer will tell two or three people, but a unhappy customer will tell ten to twenty people. And those ten to twenty people will continue to spread that word.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #143
A&S Reptiles
A resolution is in the works. i offered to pay for a vet visit should the snake come back with parasites. Considering its been in his care for six months and he is new in the game he could have given her the parasites. Regardless, I am waiting on the visit and results.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:19 PM   #144
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread yet, but this comment really prompted me to stop reading where I was and reply.

It doesn't matter how many happy customers you have. It's the measure of the man/woman how they handle the disgruntled customer. From the little I've read so far - you've made a lot of amateur mistakes. Instead of defending those mistakes, you should woman up, and do what you to resolve this matter quickly if you hope to salvage your reputation.

Back when I worked in retail we knew that a happy customer will tell two or three people, but a unhappy customer will tell ten to twenty people. And those ten to twenty people will continue to spread that word.
Words to live by in here.. Excellent post!

Old 07-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #145
rabernet
Quote:
A resolution is in the works. i offered to pay for a vet visit should the snake come back with parasites. Considering its been in his care for six months and he is new in the game he could have given her the parasites. Regardless, I am waiting on the visit and results.
Samantha, I'm glad to hear that you and the OP have come to a resolution. However, it doesn't appear you "get it" yet. Just because someone is "new in the game" doesn't predicate that THEIR care caused the illness if this snake comes back with a parasite load. IMHO - at this point, it's time to stop trying to deflect blame, and instead, graciously take care of the problem. Offering to pay for the vet visit and tests is a good step.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #146
Amelanistic Orca
Hate to be the thorn, but a few apologies would go a long way too, but, what do I know? I am still waiting for the 'rabbit' to pop outta the hat still. Another great post Robin...

Old 07-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #147
Shiacolyte
(((UPDATE))) Tom came by the other night to give a wellness check on this girl and one of our boys to see how they were doing and to give his advice, he administered some flagyl (I think thats what it was) just in case there was something internal that we weren't able to see, the female has some scaring under her chin or something like that he should be able to clarify what that was for sure, said there were no mites (that's a good thing to hear for any snake owner!!!) Told me to give them a day and see how things played out... waited 24 hours and he told me to drop a mouse in with each snake and give them some time, within 10 minutes our boy was in mouse heaven, ended up pounding 5 smaller adults before I told him that was enough for now. We threw a mouse in with the female normal in question on this thread and she didn't want anything to do with it.. luckily we had a very small rat still and tried that.. about 25 mins later squeaking insued and the girl was finally eating her first meal in our care!.. Thanks to Mr. Pecanic our snakes seem to be on a very positive road to improvement!!!

(for those of you asking about the vet and such, yes the female mentioned in this thread is still going to the vet, soon as she passes the small rat she ate we are also taking in the fecal sample to help prove what Tom did helped, as well as to check for any remnants or signs of parasites. More updates soon to follow on that venture as well!)

Old 07-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #148
A&S Reptiles
Why didnt I personally get this update? Daniel we have been messaging on fb and you can't message me this? I'm not always on fauna but fb stuff pops up on my phone. If I'm paying for vet bills if shes sick I'd like these updates personally. Its not hard to ask.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #149
Brandy Pecanic
Quote:
Why didnt I personally get this update? Daniel we have been messaging on fb and you can't message me this? I'm not always on fauna but fb stuff pops up on my phone. If I'm paying for vet bills if shes sick I'd like these updates personally. Its not hard to ask.
Because you can not be trusted Sammy. You are a liar, a fraud, and it is a proven fact that you do not have a variety of rodents for BP's. That is the one difference between you and Daniel's efforts at getting that snake on track.

You mentioned that nobody has mice, or ASF's in Flagstaff... That means its time to start breeding them, to a smart person, you know someone with intelligence. Now, I have never seen a litter pic, or baby pipping pictures from you, I cant seem to find ANY from you. But, you have your website, you have your business name and logo... BTW. Did you do an LLC, or are you INC., since you are BIG TIME.

If you think you're going to get away with just having "Norway rats" for BP's, no heat tape, a space heater in Flagstaff, and a mentality like you have displayed... Tom says your "type" ALWAYS burn out when they find there ain't much money to be made in this hobby! Good luck in life Sam!

Old 07-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #150
Shiacolyte
Quote:
This was posted oh about 1am, which I then went to sleep and woke up and before I can really rub my eyes.. we are already on FB discussing and why weren't you made aware of things when they were taking place?.. because of your clear thoughts on Mr. Pecanic, any successful breeder that says they can treat sick snakes/get picky snakes to eat and is willing to try.. regardless of me taking it to the vet.. is more than welcome to come and give it a shot. Also lets not forget since you wanted to make so clear to me that you're NOT going to pay for the vet visit if she has a clean bill of health (which .. whatever thats cool)... You're also not going to be paying the vet bill out of pocket, you're going to be reimbursing me over time (if she comes back as being "sick").. so sense money is still flowing from my pocket, and this snake is still under my care.. his treatment is not only welcomed but I'm pretty sure that most would says its warranted?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!