For Sale CHEAP AP4x2x1 Boston Local Pickup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-18-2024, 04:27 PM   #1
nvterrapene
CHEAP AP4x2x1 Boston Local Pickup

Hello all, I am leaving the US of A and have unloaded nearly all of my collection. However, I still have ample supplies I am not going to be able to bring with me to Europe. This includes SIX barely used AP 4' x 2' x 1' black PVC cages, each with a pro heat radiant heat panel installed, and three VE 300x2 thermostats which include night drop and can control up to two enclosures. I also have four 3' x 1.5' x 1.5' eco-flex cages I will throw in for free with all of this. I am looking to unload each AP cage WITH an installed pro products heat panel for 150 EACH. Buy all 6 and get the thermostats and four eco-flex cages for FREE. The AP cages are 200 each plus shipping, thermostats and RHP's over 100 each. Everything new would cost in the ballpark of 3k, I'm asking for 900 FIRM for everything. I even have plenty of sterilized cork hides to throw in as well for interested parties. I am located in downtown Boston without a car and CANNOT deliver - so don't ask. This neighborhood is a hassle but I'm able to help you load up your truck/van if you're willing to navigate these narrow streets. Please email me at nick.d.valentino@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2024, 07:18 PM   #2
ty59
Messaged you

Old 01-22-2024, 04:27 AM   #3
ty59
I’ve tried to email you twice now, please if you find the time get back to me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!