Inquiry AlbinoBoa.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
JacksonvilleSnakes
AlbinoBoa.com

Curious if any of you know anything about this site. I can't seem to find out who is running the auction and if anyone has had any good (or bad) experiences. I'm interested in the Albino Motley heteros for Anery, but thought the price was too good to be true.

You can find the site here www.albinoboa.com

Thanks for the help you guys.

John Davis
jacksonvillesnakes@yahoo.com

Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
boakid
Guy Scavone is legit i have purchased from him in the past and he is one of the good guys. I wouldnt worry at all purchasing from Guy.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
jere000
Yeah like Richard said Guy is a pretty stand up and legit person, I have purchased multiple animals from Guy all of them arrived in great shape.The prices on the auction are unbeatable too, you can get away with some killer stuff for a nice price.Like I already mentioned he's great person to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to snag something you like in the auction, I know I will haha.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
LadyOhh
Guy Scavone has beautiful boas, and is absolutely legit.

You should contact him, as he will be at Tinley as well...

Old 10-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
scavoneg
Hey thanks guys! Nice to see I have a few supporters out there

John, the price is that low only because it's the opening bid on the auction. Just realized my number and email is on there, but not my name. I didn't get a voicemail from a John, so did you happen to email? Just want to make sure i'm not missing emails (wouldn't help with the auction).

Any questions please do not hesitate to drop me a line. Or check out the site..

www.albinoboa.com

Thanks!

Guy Scavone II

Old 10-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #6
jere000
Hey Guy that hypo motley girl I got from you is doing great, she's doing good things around here.Shoot me an Email sometime man.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #7
usmckmanning
Got some reptiles from him in the past. No issuses. Great person to deal with and outstanding reptiles. Go for it.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
scavoneg
Jere, glad to hear it!!! You should buy another!!!

www.albinoboa.com

Kevin, what did you purchase? Don't remember.

Thanks!!!

Guy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!