For Sale Collection Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-24-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
youbeyouibei
Collection Sale

Accepting reasonable offers on individual snakes with the exception of the 1.1 het pied, poss het albino pair (still listed as a pair only). Everyone else is up for grabs if you want to mix and match or make an offer on one in particular. Thanks!

I am selling off my collection of ball pythons. All prices are "or best offer" and reasonable offers are always welcome. All animals are guaranteed healthy and feeding, along with gender and genetics, where specified.

All are live feeders with most being on Norway rats but one only eating live African Soft Furs (import female). Several will eat anything moving: soft furs, mice or rats and have no issues switching between these prey items. I would be happy to ship and can do so via SYR although I would prefer local sales if possible (Midwest area, Indiana or contiguous states with notice to arrange delivery). I will offer multiple animal discounts or a significant price break if you purchase the entire collection outright. I won't sell females alone so please don't ask but will combine pairs other than listed for significant discounts.

Pair 1:
2011 female pastel butter, current weight: 1,014 grams.

2012 mojave yellowbelly male, 627 grams.

Pair 1 price: $900.00, obro

Pair 2:
2010 100% het pied, 50% het albino pair.

Female:

Male:

Female weight: 1,465 grams; male weight: 1,345 grams.

Pair 2 price: $500.00 obro.

Pair 3:
Unknown age import female purchased in early in 2013 from Outback Reptiles. Listed and sold as a possible "burgundy" morph but unknown/unproven at this point. Laid a clutch of 11 eggs, 9 of which were viable and went full-term. Current weight is: 3,046 oz on empty.

2012 light gold reduced banded female, current weight is: 657 oz empty.

Pair 3 price is: $400.00 obro.

All prices include shipping if asking price is paid; otherwise please contact me if you wish to discuss other arrangements/make offers.

Thank you for looking and please feel free to make reasonable offers if interested. I can be reached via PM on here or a better contact means would be via e-mail at: youbeyouibei@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #2
mtoconstruction
would you sell the burgundy female separately?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!