Bad Guy Danny Jones dirt1336 SCAMMER - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2017, 07:15 PM   #1
V.W.M. Reptiles
Danny Jones dirt1336 SCAMMER

Do not purchase anything from Danny Jones, user name dirt1336.
He took money for a pair of water monitors and stopped all communication. He never shipped the animals or replied to any text, calls, emails etc after he stole my money! If anyone knows this person give him what he deserves! People like this are giving bad names to all of us in the herp community!!!

Old 08-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Can you post all correspondence between you two and payment information, really any information you have on him?

Old 08-01-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
Ryanrod86
Keep updated, I almost purchased those exact monitors

Old 08-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
I've sent him a message to see if he'd like to respond.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:10 AM   #5
V.W.M. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Can you post all correspondence between you two and payment information, really any information you have on him?
PayPal was paid to him (Danny Jones) copperhead1336@gmail.com on 7/30.
We communicated via text and he was to ship Monday for tues delivery. Monday he text me around 9am and said he had to work early and would be off early that afternoon to send them and track info to me. I spoke with him again that afternoon around 3pm and asked him not to put direct signature, he replied "alright".
That was our last communication, he never talked again and never shipped animals. I tried contact via text, call, email and his fauna ad. No response and no way to leave him a voicemail (not setup of course).
Long story short he has my money and didn't send what I paid for nor will he respond to me or anyone else. God forbid something happened to him but either way I'm out of my money!

Old 08-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #6
Snake-Queen
What phone number did you use to text him?

Old 08-02-2017, 02:34 PM   #7
V.W.M. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
What phone number did you use to text him?
Why is that important?
I text him from my personal cell to his number he has posted on the ad (704-772-5491)

Old 08-02-2017, 02:36 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.W.M. Reptiles View Post
Why is that important?
His number is the one I was referring to, not yours. The more information available on him the better. People will use fake names, sometimes using their own phone number.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
His Facebook profile
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...content_filter
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2017, 05:13 PM   #10
V.W.M. Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

https://m.facebook.com/dan.jones.5015983
I believe this is his profile, he may have more than one, but this guy has monitors on his page and looks more like the pic he posted on the ad previously.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!