Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #411
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUAZUL1 View Post
this is why I don't usually read BOI
David, it is true what Vanessa says about Keven, but even prior to that he has been caught in numerous lies here, he has tried to sell a critter that was obviously ill , etc. and has threatened to euthanize his own animals if the reviews here interfered with his sales.

No one is going to judge you for trying to find a good deal here on Fauna. However, if you continuously buy from people who are unethical, that is different.

After looking through your past posts it appears that you have purchased from another seller who appears to have had issues with honesty. I think you should start reading the BOI reviews and making more informed choices. A single innocent purchase from a seller is one thing, but if you habitually and knowingly support those who have a history of cheating others, people may begin to view you under a different light.

Old 04-13-2019, 05:49 PM   #412
BLUAZUL1
Vanessa I agree I had no knowledge that the man was doing don't keep up with this at all sorry.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #413
snowgyre
David, no worries. I know you had a spat in here but I hope it doesn't affect your opinion too negatively about the BOI. The BOI does have an important function in that it's a permanent record keeper of positive and negative buyers and sellers. I understand impulse buys, I've certainly done a few myself in the past, but I know simply search buyers and sellers on here before I do business with them. It's saved me from being burned at least once already.

Old 04-17-2019, 03:14 PM   #414
JColt
He has a case management meeting on May 5th

Old 04-17-2019, 03:20 PM   #415
JColt
Heck I messed that up! lol

He has a case management meeting on May 5th

Old 06-10-2019, 02:21 PM   #416
Ed Clark
Joe any news on the disposition or any rulings on this case?

Old 06-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #417
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Joe any news on the disposition or any rulings on this case?
Haven't had time to look. I got the above info here though

https://www.leeclerk.org/

Old 06-10-2019, 03:53 PM   #418
bcr229
Lee County, FL case search: https://matrix.leeclerk.org/Cases/Search

Case #: 19CF015006

Old 06-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #419
JColt
Don't know if pet store will be made whole but lawyers and courts making out like bandits.

Old 06-23-2019, 01:36 PM   #420
Hal285
How long do you have wc reptiles for? Are you a breeder or a reseller? Do you take your wc to a vet? Just putting them in your quarantine doesn't count or them eating. Most reptile sickness/diesease/death takes several months. Eating during a short term period of owning means nothing. People sometimes are embarrassed or doubt themselves is reason they don't come forward they always trust us that's why anyone spends money on you. Outback reptiles is legendary for this practice. Most people experience through them takes around 8 months leading to almost certain death. That is not owners that is the seller. Reason is simple they bring in untreated reptiles from the wild from all over the place don't keep them long enough to see problems. I'm not saying it's wrong but it is very risky and 9 out of 10 times when all this gets said it's hard to look past the person selling wc animals. I can't speak for this person and if she housed an adult with baby I agree is dumb but understand people may not know everything on reptiles that doesn't make them stupid to life. Most people know what they are going to hear. It's never the seller. Very seldom will you ever hear a seller or breeder actually admit there faults or issues. I am a breeder but I have never had good experiences with wc from someone else. There is multiple people having seemingly the same experiences. I'm truly not trying to judge you at all. I am questioning the actual methods you are using.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!