For Sale PRICE REDUCED Josh D Red Trans Het Hypo Male Super Smooth Leatherback Proven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-27-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
A&J Dragonz
PRICE REDUCED Josh D Red Trans Het Hypo Male Super Smooth Leatherback Proven

This guy is healthy a great eater very tame and is a very great breeder. He just came out of brumation two weeks ago and has already bread one of my females. He is just under two years got him from josh d at repticon in 2012. I paid 750 for him my original asking price was 750, but I will do a limited time offer of 575. Won't get much better deal then that on this quality of a proven adult. If interested please call or text anytime to 8163516471, thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons