Wanted Uromastyx baby or juvenile for classrom in NYC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

View Poll Results: Can you donate reptiles, supplies, or anything
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
brock.snyder
Question Uromastyx baby or juvenile for classrom in NYC

Hello everyone on Fauna classifieds. I've been doing a massive search for someone out there in herpitologyville to donate or sell a uromastyx for my 8th graders to study and take care of this year. This is the first year that teachers are not receiving any money for classroom supplies, and as a science teacher, that puts a serious dent in my student's experience. If you are that person who wants to change some lives and contribute to the education of our children, please contact me at brock.snyder@gmail.com. To date, I've emailed over thirty people, and I've had zero success. Thanks for your time and your help. I genuinely appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Brock Snyder
8th grade science
MS 582 The Upper Academy
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2020, 02:17 AM   #2
arthia
The Reptile database via writemyessaytoday

Hello,
I teach Botany and Zoology to 7th grades in NY. We're have a Zoology Science week in 2 months and I need two Uromastyx babies in the classroom for my students to do their projects. Is anyone selling them? I've contacted Pet Supplies Plus (Uromastyx Pet Resource Center), but didn't get an answer yet.

__
Arthia Meretha

P.S.: sorry for posting here, couldn't create a topic because of the ads popping up all the time..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!