Good Guy Alan Cole - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:49 AM   #31
amcroyals
Thank you Joel! I look forward to more updates and pics!

Old 08-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #32
jluman
I just completed a great trade with Alan for some really nice animals. I hope I have a chance to do more business with him in the future! Couldn't ask for an easier deal!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #33
ttremain
I have to this date, purchased 3 ball pythons from Alan, and he is always a pleasure to deal with.

I've purchased from him a 09 male Bumble bee, a 2010 Mystic, and a 2010 Pinstripe.

These are some of my favorite animals.

Thanks again Alan!

Old 08-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #34
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluman View Post
I just completed a great trade with Alan for some really nice animals. I hope I have a chance to do more business with him in the future! Couldn't ask for an easier deal!
I would haveto say the same Jeff! The deal was easy and your animals are top notch! I look forward to business in the future!

Old 08-30-2010, 10:03 PM   #35
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttremain View Post
I have to this date, purchased 3 ball pythons from Alan, and he is always a pleasure to deal with.

I've purchased from him a 09 male Bumble bee, a 2010 Mystic, and a 2010 Pinstripe.

These are some of my favorite animals.

Thanks again Alan!
You are most welcome Thomas! I look forward to seeing what you produce! Thank you for the kind words!

Old 09-03-2010, 07:18 AM   #36
rick1
Alan Cole

I just completed a trade today with Alan Cole and wanted to say how happy I am with the trade/deal. The whole transatction went very smoothly, Alan was a pleasure to work with. The shipment was well packed and arrived in perfect condition.

Alan was very professional to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Rick

Old 09-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #37
ttremain
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcroyals View Post
You are most welcome Thomas! I look forward to seeing what you produce! Thank you for the kind words!
BTW, the mystic and Pin are quite the eaters. I think they have a contest going... at just 280 grams each, they are both pounding juvenile rats. (almost smalls.)

They are matching each other, rat for rat, and I've only had a single refusal out of them. What did you give these guys to stimulate their appetites?

And since you asked, here is a bee I produced this year:

Old 09-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #38
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick1 View Post
I just completed a trade today with Alan Cole and wanted to say how happy I am with the trade/deal. The whole transatction went very smoothly, Alan was a pleasure to work with. The shipment was well packed and arrived in perfect condition.

Alan was very professional to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Rick
Thanks for the kind words Rick! My feelings are mutual! I look forward to business in the future!

Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #39
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttremain View Post
BTW, the mystic and Pin are quite the eaters. I think they have a contest going... at just 280 grams each, they are both pounding juvenile rats. (almost smalls.)

They are matching each other, rat for rat, and I've only had a single refusal out of them. What did you give these guys to stimulate their appetites?

And since you asked, here is a bee I produced this year:
Very nice Thomas! Great news all around! Thank you for the updates! I love good news like that!

Old 09-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #40
Finny'sthaman
If anyone would like to check out some of my "Alan" animals feel free to view my Nero(Mystic Fire) iherp page

http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...AnimalID=51486

Sorry if they aren't the best pics...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!