Alan Hall: Cheap Cages.com: GOOD GUY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:46 AM   #21
WebSlave
OK, all fixed now...............

Old 02-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #22
JungleHabitats
Talking Sorry Rich for the added trouble

I didnt mean to "surpass" the system , last time i was here i couldnt view anything but a i am not allowed screen . After i sent the email to you about posting i tried and was able to view couldnt remeber old logon so made one with my name none the less i paid my fine and have done the right steps so lets slide past that aspect i didnt try to "sneakin lol " esp using my full name !!

Old 02-22-2006, 07:12 AM   #23
NiCoLe L RuSSeLL
wow folks-- I had no idea of the history here....all I can tell you is I am on 3 other sites other then this right now, and I have never heard anything but good things about Alan and his products.
I had a problem with my paypal account (it got put on hold for a while right in the middle of the payment process) and he was VERY patient with me and paypal (pay pal drives me nuts btw).
The cages are really top notch, and the customer service is wonderful...that is all I wanted to say....anything other then that had nothing to do with me at all.

Old 02-22-2006, 07:42 AM   #24
hhmoore
I will admit that I was aware of that that thread when I made my initial purchase. I had just joined Fauna, and enjoyed the site tremendously (as I do now). The thread did cause me to pause and rethink things, because as Dennis commented - character counts, too. Fortunately, I also investigated several other cage companies and Alan/Jungle Habitats got my money. Why? Simply based on a comparison of customer service and my interactions with the various companies. I will also admit that, knowing about the history here, I was leery of posting recommendations in various caging threads - I just didn't want to fuel any latent fires. I did so by PM, with the stated acknowledgement that there had been some sort of falling out and ill feelings between Alan & Fauna.
I have recommended Jungle Habitats to several of my customers, and they have all been happy with the cages they received.
I will not claim to understand the whats and whys of everything that has transpired, but if Rich harbors no ill feelings

Old 02-22-2006, 08:44 AM   #25
Casey Hulse
I am curious if Allen ever benefited from his treachery?
Allen, did you ever receive any money from Jeff Barringer? Did you ever receive any perks from K.S due to your treachery?
Time must really heal old wounds if Rich can forgive you, but you need to remember that you also stabbed every member of Fauna in the back as well.

Old 02-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #26
JungleHabitats
Quote:
I am curious if Allen ever benefited from his treachery?
Allen, did you ever receive any money from Jeff Barringer? Did you ever receive any perks from K.S due to your treachery?
Time must really heal old wounds if Rich can forgive you, but you need to remember that you also stabbed every member of Fauna in the back as well
Thats easy to Answer as i answered it in that thread .. but here ya go again .

Quote:
did you ever receive any money from Jeff Barringer?
Never asked for anything never received anything

Quote:
Did you ever receive any perks from K.S due to your treachery?
Again never asked for anything so never received anything

Quote:
but you need to remember that you also stabbed every member of Fauna in the back as well
on he contrary , Casey i stabbed NO one in the back plain and simple. what i did do is what i felt was right by letting someone know what someones intentions were in using a name of domain for redirecting traffic to a different site and the intentions that were to be gained from it plain n simple it was not a fluke but was intentionally done for that purpose while the member base of fauna was lied to on the acquiring the website for a purpose of ill intent. What people didn't realize was the thread that was linked to in the thread Lucille posted WAS NOT what caused me to do what i did .The thread that was in question was never showed to let people judge forthemselves what the content of the thread was from the admin section. for now there isn't no reason to divulge that unless the members pof fauna would like to really see what went on in that thread . I'm not here to cause waves but at the same time I will not sit by quietly and let people make uneducated decisions on something based on facts that were not shown , what was shown there was cherry picked to make the situation seem favorable to one side of the people involved . I did offer to let it be cleared up by posting that thread i have ( still have ) of what actually was posted and replied to by the mods & staff here in regards to the situation at that time . It was flat out denied to be done why ? I'm not sure but i have my guesses. So I will stand by my choice and will not waiver at all on what was done I had full rights to do so just the masses were not ques to what the real situation was.

Alan

Old 02-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #27
JungleHabitats
I would also like to state that some people here HAVE purchased from me after posting they would not in the thread about me . Why did they purchase from me ? because ? A - i had something they wanted , B - They Wanted what i had , C - The made a rational choice and looked at my record of having deals online. Flawsless .I have had things get damaged, they get replaced I often go above and beyond on the call of duty on this end in upgrading orders etc giving great deals on things and as much as one person can stay in contact with MANY cutomers at one time while still maintaing a snake collection many breeders , building caging , delivering caging , packing & shipping along with ordering all done by ONE person . I work 7 days a week from 7 am until many times midnight and beyond. many of my customers and ones that may not be can tell you they have recieved emails back from me after midnight , 1-2 am on more then one occasion. SEVERAL

Old 02-22-2006, 10:09 AM   #28
JungleHabitats
I would also like to state that some people here HAVE purchased from me after posting they would not in the thread about me . Why did they purchase from me ? because ? A - i had something they wanted , B - They Wanted what i had , C - The made a rational choice and looked at my record of having deals on line. Flawsless .I have had things get damaged, they get replaced I often go above and beyond on the call of duty on this end in upgrading orders etc giving great deals on things and as much as one person can stay in contact with MANY customers at one time while still maintain a snake collection many breeders , building caging , delivering caging , packing & shipping along with ordering all done by ONE person . I work 7 days a week from 7 am until many times midnight and beyond. many of my customers and ones that may not be can tell you they have received emails back from me after midnight , 1-2 am on more then one occasion. SEVERAL WEST COASTERS can tell you they have call em my EST number at 12-1 am and have had me answer the phone not let it ring cause its past the posted time to call on the website of 10 pm est. There are times in which I may not answer emails and calls on weekends about twice a month due to I'm on the road for materials i pickup and can not get to emails out of town many times . And yes sometimes i do not here the phones ring in the shop and may not check messages until that evening or may forget and be a day before getting them . But i get them and try to reply to every email that comes in via 3 websites as fast as one person can .. So before one makes a judgement on how my business is really run and operated ask people that have done it with me . If anything that one reads in that thread is cause for you to not do business with me then I am sorry. But its done without knowledge. Regards
Alan

Old 02-22-2006, 10:25 AM   #29
Casey Hulse
How noble of you Allen.

Quote:
so right now im waiting for him to get back with me and then im going to dicuss what is in it for me lol cause i know right now that he is planning on settling for less then the $175k and i think if i could get him that full amount it might be worth something right ? i mean even if it gets him $5-$10-$50k morethen they plan to settle on .... i think thats would be worth something lol if nothing else even a the fact that he could win the 175k would be fact enough to me IMO to give someone something esp since a settlement like that could more then likely cause rich to have to shut down fauna if he looses this lawsuit and esp if its for the full 175K or more .
Thank you for setting the record straight, all this time I thought you did it for revenge.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:43 AM   #30
JungleHabitats
Casey ,

Its easy to pick posts apart and make what you want out of it ALL while only PART of that story is known . I'm not here to argue with you or anyone about anything , but what i can do is tell you all is not as it appears due to ommitance of items that were relavant to the discussion. By all means i urge anyone who doesn't believe that i asked for or got ANYTHING from that email to call Jeff B and ask him . He will likely not even know who i am when you call him . But he can surely attest to the fact he NEVER received any thing other then a phone call from Me. At the time i spoke to him a settlement was already underway he told me he didn't need anything. We haven't spoke since in regards to anything on that topic or had any contact other then me paying my classifieds account there as everyone else does .So you can pick clip extract what ever you feel you need to from that thread but keep in mind whats shown isn't everything so you are making biased judgements on something that you only know PART of the story on just keep that in mind . I will check back to this thread later this evening as i have work to get back to Have a good day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!