Good Guy Brant Rustich -- Major League Reptiles -- BEST IN THIS BUSINESS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
Thumbs up Brant Rustich -- Major League Reptiles -- BEST IN THIS BUSINESS!

Brant Rustich is hands-down one of the best in this business, and he has earned a customer for life. I purchased a 2013 Toffee Male from Brant last fall, and he held onto him throughout the brutal winter for over 6 months until we finally had a shipping window this past March. The entire time, Brant kept me updated on my boy (my dream snake) with lots of pics and text updates on how he was doing. Toffees have one of the coolest color changes in the ball python world, and I didn't have to miss most of my boy's changes through Brant's updates. When the Toffee arrived, he was extremely well-fed and in fantastic health -- he had grown immensely in Brant's care and was HUGE! I know many breeders who simply maintenance-feed animals on hold, which definitely was not the case here. I also received a 2013 100% Het Toffee female along with him that Brant picked out for me sight unseen, and I couldn't have picked a better one myself. She is extremely clean and reduced patterned, and exactly what I had wanted. Both animals have been feeding extremely well and growing like weeds. They more than exceeded my expectations.

However, what really sets Brant apart from the majority of breeders in our hobby is the support he continues to provide well after the sale. He is always available to answer any questions, give advice and input, or just chat about project ideas. If you need help, he is right there to give you suggestions or a hand in whatever way he can possibly manage -- and in some ways that are far beyond what ANY other breeder in this business would ever do for a past customer, or even what a friend would do for another friend. I have had a rough time lately, and Brant did something that I can never thank him enough for. When I mentioned how grateful I am, he simply says, "You helped me by being a great customer, it's the least I can do." That right there is what this hobby is about.

Whether you are buying your first ball python or a serious investment animal that you have been dreaming of for years, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Major League Reptiles. Brant Rustich epitomizes the passion and the camaraderie that our hobby desperately needs more of. Thank you Brant!
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2014, 11:49 PM   #2
Ktoboll
Awesome animal one of my all time favorites as well and I've herd plenty of the same about Brant and how good of a guy he is,and you nailed it by saying this is what are hobby should be.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #3
ejwalsh
I have dealt with Brant in the past and have stayed in contact with him ever since. He definitely is one of the BEST in the business. He has an uncanny eye for morphs and he is one person that will play a big role in the future of this hobby. I don't think there are very many breederes, even some of the big ones, out there with the insight into the evolution of what breeding Balls needs to become to stay cutting edge. Keep an eye on MLR!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
toffee