Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #91
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
ex·tor·tion

/ikˈstôrSHən/
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
synonyms: blackmail, shakedown

I believe in a few of Tibors posts he has indeed made some sort of threat....

Just saying
Just to be sure, I just reread every post in this thread. In post #72 he ends with "go ahead and push me". In the context of the post, I do not think that is a threat. I need you to list the threats as I am having a hard time finding them.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #92
DaveyFig
I don't think extortion is the right word when someone is trying to get something that belongs to them, regardless of what any of us thinks belongs to Tibor(whether it be cash, his snakes, or the animals that were traded for). Besides, the only mention of threats is in posts where Jordan said he heard that Tibor was threatening others. Those others have neither posted here, nor been named.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #93
MADOGRE
I love how, this thread went from Jordan saying he would give him the funds soon as he had them. Then Jordan gets talked into wanting to just give him animals to make up for it and drop them at his door.

I would not take back any thing less then what I gave him to sell for me, even if I did ok a trade, how did that conversation go? Did Jordan tell him he could trade the boas for XXX and it would sell faster or better? If he did then he was lead to believe the trade would get him funds faster, but looks like it did not.

So much we don't know its hard to say, in the end one guy gave another $4800 in believed value of snakes, and got back $1500 in a 400ish day time span, and is willing to take $1500 more and the cages offered, looks like this deal would be in both party's best interest to clear this matter up.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:43 AM   #94
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADOGRE View Post
I love how, this thread went from Jordan saying he would give him the funds soon as he had them. Then Jordan gets talked into wanting to just give him animals to make up for it and drop them at his door.

I would not take back any thing less then what I gave him to sell for me, even if I did ok a trade, how did that conversation go? Did Jordan tell him he could trade the boas for XXX and it would sell faster or better? If he did then he was lead to believe the trade would get him funds faster, but looks like it did not.

So much we don't know its hard to say, in the end one guy gave another $4800 in believed value of snakes, and got back $1500 in a 400ish day time span, and is willing to take $1500 more and the cages offered, looks like this deal would be in both party's best interest to clear this matter up.
It doesn't matter how the convo went. The original owner ok'd the trade and admitted he did. They agreed so your point is moot.

Old 07-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #95
MADOGRE
It 100% does matter, if he lead him to believe the trade would make him getting his funds faster and it did not , then thats on Jordan. Now if Jordan told him hey I think this might be a better deal for us both, but if they don't sell you will have to wait or take the traded animals instead, it would be on him and not Jordan.
So how you can say its moot is plan silly.

So your saying its ok for Jordan to say some thing then back out on it? but not the other guy? Sounds like your playing favorites and thats not what this forum is for.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:18 PM   #96
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADOGRE View Post
It 100% does matter, if he lead him to believe the trade would make him getting his funds faster and it did not , then thats on Jordan. Now if Jordan told him hey I think this might be a better deal for us both, but if they don't sell you will have to wait or take the traded animals instead, it would be on him and not Jordan.
So how you can say its moot is plan silly.

So your saying its ok for Jordan to say some thing then back out on it? but not the other guy? Sounds like your playing favorites and thats not what this forum is for.
Spot on.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #97
bitis29
Lol. this is crazy! I really don't know why this is still going around and around. Jordon said he will drop off the traded animals tomorrow. Great! That is as good as its going to get. The bottom line is Jordon dose not have the original boas he was given, All this he should of would of crap is out the window at this point. Getting the traded animals is better then getting nothing.

Old 07-28-2014, 01:09 PM   #98
DaveyFig
This is why this thread should have just been an extension of the other. Reading this thread alone, I wouldn't understand why people are going around and around either. Some people have read the other thread. Some have not.

This was posted in January.
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
David,

No need for proof. I most certainly owe Tibor $2,700.00 for a group of consigned animals.

It is not his fault this has lapsed longer than it should, and that is my fault.

There has been no avoidance, no unreturned emails or phone calls.

There was a few day period where he thought I was avoiding him, but that was because my phone number had changed (I had made sure to blast that all over facebook, changed it on my website, kingsnake/fauna ads etc...)

By the time I realized he had been trying to reach me (through a friend) he had already gotten himself quite worked up. I sent him a lengthy email explaining what had happened and asked him to call me once he had calmed down (and re-provided the new number).

I never heard back.

Some time later (a few weeks maybe?) I got an upset text from Tibor's wife asking why I was avoiding them. I explained I would never avoid them (I have known Tibor for maybe 13 years or more?) we had a lengthy conversation via text about the situation and I thought we had an understanding that I unfortunately did not have the funds to cover the consigned animals and until some inventory started moving I couldn't fill the remaining consigned value ($2700).

I offered them the trade in/up animals if they were legitimately concerned that I was avoiding them and wouldn't pay. Since via text it was suggested that I was ripping them off. This was declined, and Robin and I left the conversation under the pretense they would wait for inventory to sell.

They have done nothing wrong, I have had a very rough year financially and have simply over-extended myself. They are without a doubt a top priority for me, and they will most certainly be paid in full the moment I am financially able.

I apologize for this situation, and my mess is my mess to clean up.

Jordan Russell
So was this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
The animals had been sitting without interest for a couple of months, and a few trade offers came through. The last time Tibor and I spoke was regarding the trade offers, which we agreed to accept.

I had offered them back to Tibor when it became clear this was becoming a problem, which he refused.

I have listed a group of animals I wasn't planning on selling to expedite raising the money for Tibor.

I hope to have this all wrapped up and finished within the next week or two, depending on sales. I have more than enough inventory, I just need to make a sale or two happen and then this can all be finished.

While I'm responding. There was a mention of cages not being delivered. When the cages were advertised it was noted that pick up at my house was the only option as I do not own a truck. When the trade was proposed by Tibor for the cages I accepted but reiterated that I do not have a truck for delivery so he would need to pick them up. There was one attempt to arrange a meeting to pick them up, but I was busy that day and not home. The cages have been sitting for him since this deal was proposed.
By this time, the animals had already been traded away.

When were the rosy boas traded for?

Just as he did in this thread, David Reid offered his truck up for use in January.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #99
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitis29 View Post
Lol. this is crazy! I really don't know why this is still going around and around. Jordon said he will drop off the traded animals tomorrow. Great! That is as good as its going to get. The bottom line is Jordon dose not have the original boas he was given, All this he should of would of crap is out the window at this point. Getting the traded animals is better then getting nothing.
All this back and forth is important. it has shown Jordan flip flopping like a flounder on the deck. he has said he will pay Tibor then he said he will drop off reptiles on Tibor's porch.he was offered a ride that would have put this to rest,he refused the ride.he could have paid Tibor but decided to import wc reptiles from Indo.

IF he drops off reptiles at Tibors will he have to accept a load of Jordan's imports, that possibly Tibor does not have cages for.

All this back and forth has shown that Jordan can not be trusted.

Old 07-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #100
Ken Foose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
All this back and forth is important. it has shown Jordan flip flopping like a flounder on the deck. he has said he will pay Tibor then he said he will drop off reptiles on Tibor's porch.he was offered a ride that would have put this to rest,he refused the ride.he could have paid Tibor but decided to import wc reptiles from Indo.

IF he drops off reptiles at Tibors will he have to accept a load of Jordan's imports, that possibly Tibor does not have cages for.

All this back and forth has shown that Jordan can not be trusted.
Ed, I see it a bit differently. I see Jordan bending over backwards to make a bad situation, which he himself did not even create, much better. Tibor impresses me as a grumpy old man who wants it his way or no way. I have suggested to Jordan that he stick to the original deal. Since the animals that Tibor OK'd to trade have not sold, he should get them, if Jordan still has them. Otherwise I guess he gets what Jordan has to give. It's ed up all over, but I've seen Tibor do nothing into even meeting Jordan half way. For we who know Jordan and have done business with him, his name is sound and still an upstanding man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!