GRIEG HILLMAN: BAD GUY ON KINGSNAKE IN BALLS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
Dixie Serpent Den
Warning! GRIEG HILLMAN: BAD GUY ON KINGSNAKE IN BALLS

I bought 3 female ball pythons from Grieg Hillman using his girlfriends name, Caitlyn Kryston. They were suppose to be 1 1100 gram, 1 1200 gram and 1 900 gram. All would breed this coming season. We made on offer and it was taken. We paid right then and there. The following Monday he shipped 3 snakes to me. As soon as we opened the box we knew it was not what we paid for. I got 1 690 gram, 1 700 gram and 1 1000 gram. One out of the 3 were close to what we bought. We contacted him right then and said we needed to work this out. I did hear back till late and said he would refund 50.00 of our money when the difference in the price was 100.00. I said to give me a number. I called him and he asked what he could do to make this right. That he accidentally shipped us the wrong snakes and shipped our snakes to somebody else. I told him we would take 100.00 or another 700 gram female and it would be even. He said he DID NOT HAVE no more females. He said he would refund 225.00 and we are to ship the 2 small ones back. I agreed. 24 hours later I still had no money. I email him and he emailed back saying I had to ship first and once he got them he would send 200.00. Which was not the agreement at all. Why would I ship first when he already screwed me??? I told him I was going to kingsnake and he said he didn't care that it would be my loss. Now he reposted on kingsnake with more females. I just want everyone out there to beware of him. I filed against him and i am not done. I want what I paid for and will get it. What out for Grieg Hillman and his girlfriend. They say you are getting breeders and give you once that wont go for 1 or more years.

Old 07-28-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
KJUN
Well, if his girlfriend has an account and is postingsnakes for him, stress to kingsnake that her account is being used to sell snakes for SOMEONE else in violation of their TOS. Sorry for your loss, but they may at least cancel her account for that infraction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!