Jason Brennan, Got Mice, Where's the paperwork? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:28 PM   #41
harveysherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchel
i have known Jason for almost 5 years and i have never asked for papers on anything he has sold me but everything has come out exactly as he said it would i dont live but maybe 5 minutes from him and i also help him out all the time as Wes has said he is going through a rought time right now but if he says he will do something he will that is just the kind of person that he is for instance if he says that he will provide you with paperwork than he will. Do you plan on sending him any pics or are you the kind of person that just talks and has no brains like most of the people posting here and you really cant hurt my reputation because oh let me see i dont have one for stupid people to like you to hurt that is why !!!I DO NOT DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC!!!! all some people want to do is ruin other peoples reps oh and the cresteds where not that impresive
Thank you for that bit of support. Maybe now someone will see what I am talking about.Wes

Old 07-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #42
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchel
are you the kind of person that just talks and has no brains like most of the people posting here
Look in the mirror Mitchel. You registered here today to make this post and thereby show your ignorance. With friends like you Mitchel, Jason (who may indeed be a great guy) does not need enemies.

As for the cresteds not being "that impressive", that is irrelevant to this discussion. Jason took them in trade after seeing them in person. If you think that they were not worthwhile then you're saying that your friend was a fool for taking them. I suggest that you shut up before you make him look even worse.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:36 PM   #43
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveysherps
Thank you for that bit of support. Maybe now someone will see what I am talking about.Wes
I thought that you were done here.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #44
Rocket
Wow! Let's try to stay on task here. No need to attack anyone else. I have sent Jason a link to the pics two or three times and still have gotten nothing. If anyone really wants to see them they are on the pethobbyist site under the name rocket. He has that link. The cresteds pics are also there.

Wes, I would appreciate any help you could give me in the matter but ultimately it comes down to Jason holding up his end of the deal. Also, I don't have any crested left, I traded them all to Jason. Got tired of the cresteds, thus the trade.

Bottom line is that Jason and only Jason can resolve this matter. Come on man, do the right thing!

Rod Newman

Old 07-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #45
harveysherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I thought that you were done here.
I am done trying to help. But I will stay in the thread for as long as possible. I haven't had this much fun in years. Thanks for the fun. It is hard to find a palce where people get so uptite over such a minor problem. You people have put a smile on my face tonight. I love conflict. You people are tickling me to death. I love telling off on people who can't really do anything about it any way. Thanks for an enjoyable night. I hope it never ends. Thank You so much .Wes

Old 07-22-2007, 10:47 PM   #46
Rocket
Mitchell, I am not out to ruin anyones reputation. I just want the paperwork. By Jason not providing the paperwork, he is ruining his own reputation. The trade happened the 9th of June and that is more than enough time to do the paperwork. Or, even respond to one of several emails and let me know what the hold up is.

Rod Newman

Old 07-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #47
harveysherps
Wes, I would appreciate any help you could give me in the matter but ultimately it comes down to Jason holding up his end of the deal. Also, I don't have any crested left, I traded them all to Jason. Got tired of the cresteds, thus the trade.

I tried to help you and look what it got me. You can't even take up for me when I was trying to help you. You are on your own Bud. But Jason has no computer to check the link that is why I asked you to send the pics to me. So he could do things at my house. But don't bother now. I am out of the mood. Maybe you can get one of these Big Mouth's to help you. Seeing how so much about things. Wes

Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #48
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

No Wes your mistaken. I never said anything about selling. I just answered a question that you asked. the question was lets see how Ed Clark can help.

You also asked if times are getting tought, you can answer that yourself! its hatching time, I have 100's of baby morphs hatched out with lots of eggs incubating. Umm, no not very tought. but thanks for asking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveysherps
So now we see why you put your 2 cents worth in. Your just looking to make a sell. Are times getting tough

Old 07-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #49
harveysherps
If that is all you can do to help. Then Why even bother typing that. All you want is to help him out of his money. By the way very nice fluff piece about yourself. Wes

Old 07-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #50
Rocket
Wes and Mitchell, i just posted around lunch and checked back this evening and all this crap has gone on. I haven't gotten in anyones business or slandered anyone. I just want the paperwork. I'm not mad at anybody. Not even Jason. But I would like the only person that can resolve this issue to step up and settle it. I'm not sure how to defend you Wes. I appreciate you sticking up for Jason and I let 10 days go by in hopes of something settling but nothing happened so I posted again and all this crap is now being thrown around. Not sure what else to do? The ball is in jason's court as it has been for the last six weeks.

Rod Newman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!