Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:25 PM   #71
TaraK
Crested gecko

I just got a crested gecko from creepy exotics ( Barb ) excellent transaction shipping was as promised 5 stars for this business. Highly recommend

Old 08-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #72
Invictus57
I just got my new baby from Barb and I can't tell you enough how happy I am. There were a few hiccups on my end and Barb worked with me, was very patient and understanding and even gave me updates on how my boy was doing. Communication was incredible, shipping and packing were perfect and I love my new beautiful boy. Over all a very pleasant, worry and stress free transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Barb and Creepy Exotics and I will definitely be a return customer.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #73
DavJay
This is my second purchase from Creepy Exotics at the Daytona Reptile Show. Johnny is great and extremely knowledgeable. He was extremely patient with me taking forever to make a decision over which gecko I wanted when I wanted them all. LOL Barb has the most beautiful geckos I have seen. I am honored to own some of them. Thank you Barb and Johnny!!! I look forward to seeing you again in Daytona next year.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater[IMG]

Old 10-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #74
Kimfishepet
I bought 2 male crested geckos from Barb over the internet. She went out of her way to take pictures of what I was looking for and took time to respond to all my questions promptly. She is a little stingy with her females but can you blame her!! I wish I were local so I could pick some up at a show. Her geckos not only have gorgeous, unique coloration, but also superb structure. The guys I got were only about 12 grams and have huge heads. She worked well with payment plan and no problems getting them shipped safely.

Old 10-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #75
themanmuncy
I'm happy to write this review Creepyexotics Barb Gebert is a great lady and her crested geckos are top notch she worked with me and her communication is great i got 5 geckos all in great health and the best part about it is that the pictures of them are just a taste of what your getting, I love my geckos and glade that i got them off of Barb she is AWESOME and her geckos are AWESOME!! SHE'S THE BEST!!

Old 10-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #76
demonchildrave
Bought 2 gorgeous pinners from Creepy Exotics. Very willing to work with me on a payment plan, and very great throughout it all! My babies arrived fat and happy with some fabulously thick tails are large heads! I would definitely buy from her again.

Old 10-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #77
demonchildrave
*and large heads

Old 11-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #78
swatcop
We bought Cree from Barb at the March 2013 Tinley show. We have loved her collection for a long time. We love how informative they are. You can tell they love their animals and are very passionate in what they are doing. People don't call her Mamma for nothing lol. She has such a gift with animals and people too We cannot say thank you enough for Cree >_< I can't wait to work with them again!
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #79
rivendale_exotics
I have purchased several geckos from Barb now. She is always quick to respond and great to work with. My latest purchase was a daughter of her incredible Ghost. She is awesome and healthy with huge crests. I can hardly wait until she reaches breeding size to pair with my Odin. I hope to buy many more of Barb's productions in the future.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #80
Vienna
I bought my first gecko from Barb at the fall Tinley reptile show. The little gecko is in excellent health and eats like a pig. Barb was very nice through the whole transaction, and was even nice enough to send me pictures that she had taken of the gecko as well as parent pictures! Couldn't ask for more!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!