Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #81
Allan Bartlett
Exactly Stu. Jerry should refund the money ASAP and then once you get the money and Jerry wants the zonata diseased animals back, he can have them and poison his whole collection if it isn't already(most likely is). Yeah Jerry nothing to see here. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #82
Wilomn
Nice try at the dodge there jer, but it's really not helping you at all.

Unless you're trying to make it look like all you care about is the money, not the snakes, your reputation or just doing the right thing.

Do the right thing jer, refund Stu, take the snakes back and THEN keep us posted on what happens. Short of that, you're on a LOT of do not buy from lists.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #83
joecop
Stu, the photos did not come through that I can see. Once again, sounds like z disease. I am not saying Jerry has z disease through his collection either, probably does not, but yours DO and showed symptoms very quickly after getting them----sorry beating a dead horse here. REFUND The zonata community is not a very large one, and you can only screw so many folks over until it's over for your business.

Joe

Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #84
Snake-Queen
Here are the pictures for those who could not view them.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #85
Bobby Douglass

Poor thing.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #86
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post

Poor thing.
Yes poor thing.

& Jinx

Old 02-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #87
StuTennyson
Ok Bobby and Snake Queen...how did you do that? I've been messing around for the last 3 hours trying to get those pics up!

Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #88
StuTennyson
Can you believe thats a snake that just shed last night! Would anyone pay a $1,000.00 for a snake that looks like this?

Old 02-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #89
joecop
Stu, you must have my computer skills!! LOL. That animal looks horrible. I hope you are keeping them FAR away from you collection. Very sad.

Joe

Old 02-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #90
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Ok Bobby and Snake Queen...how did you do that? I've been messing around for the last 3 hours trying to get those pics up!
If you simply right-click the photo and select 'copy image location', you can then click the little image button in your reply box (the one with the little mountain in it) and right click again and choose 'paste'.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!