Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #51
D34532
Only problem with valuation is someone need to pay that valuation.... if I valuation something but demand is not there... that value remain 0 till sold.... all it is a item/an animal.

Jordan does has nice item tho been to his site... so I can see not wanting an animal in trade for value... because if tibor doesn't want any of the animal it has no value to him.

As for me jumping onto jordan wagon not true its only what I define as a conmission.

Tibor,

As for my earlier post ... about not waiting to deal or get snake from you in the future. Was 1 I was only look to get an animal fron you and it felt like I was wasting your time with the short and the way it was responsed. And maybe I read it wrong but honestly it leaves ??? I'm my mind now. I wonder I mind walk into. I do not know you and jordan so I'm only base things on what I read

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #52
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
18.) Tibor decides that means I have a time machine, and went and didn't ever trade his boas per his request in the first place and even after being corrected on this point wants those boas back.

I can see the resemblance.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #53
D34532
Lol I can't fix some wording issue form last post I made should have proof read and not use my phone auto correct and word placement

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #54
SoCalAce
I will never understand...why it is...that some people...use "..." so often. If you mean to create a pause, use a comma or period.

I feel like I'm mentally hyperventilating trying to read those posts.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:26 PM   #55
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAce View Post
I will never understand...why it is...that some people...use "..." so often. If you mean to create a pause, use a comma or period.

I feel like I'm mentally hyperventilating trying to read those posts.
Quote:
el·lip·sis
iˈlipsis/Submit
noun
noun: ellipsis; plural noun: ellipses
the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #56
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Kent View Post
Perfectly reasonable from start to finish.
Put yourself in Tibor's shoes. would you be willing to take back anything but the boas you produced? I understand Tibor ok'ed a trade deal, he should accept those boas returned to him.

You guys are only 20 minutes apart,some way some how you 2 are going to have to get together and come to a conclusion.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #57
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
Put yourself in Tibor's shoes. would you be willing to take back anything but the boas you produced? I understand Tibor ok'ed a trade deal, he should accept those boas returned to him.
I can see where Tibor is frustrated, however if I were in his shoes I would just have to suck it up and accept the trade animals, If it was a trade that was consented to. It would be preferable to return the animals produced by Tibor but if He consented to a trade that is done, then it is too late for him to change his mind.
They can always be traded up or sold, although Tibor's threats and name calling will likely make it more difficult for him to find customers willing to do business with him.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM   #58
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
I did offer him a killer deal...$1500 and the 4 stack and be done.( not 2700 and the 4 stack).he has the inventory to do that..
Sounds like a very generous offer to put this to rest.I can see Tibor's reluctancy to bring in reptiles that were not his.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #59
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
Sounds like a very generous offer to put this to rest.I can see Tibor's reluctancy to bring in reptiles that were not his.
Had he not already agreed to it I'd see your point. But unfortunately for him he did and now he's going to have to deal with it. At no point was there any gaurantee of a sale. I he chose to do the trades then he also chose to to take in those trades when they didn't sell.

Jordan didn't just make decisions about someone else's animals on his own. He did so with the approval of Tibor. And Tibor is going to har the live with what HE decided to do. IMO Jordan's done everything he's been obligated to do (and then some with the offer he made). If I were Tibor I'd take the deal that was offered and consider myself lucky that I sold a few animals and ended up with $1000 more in value than I started with. Unfortunately he's dead set on only receiving cash that he's not entitled to.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #60
Paul Kent
Remind me to not reply on my phone ever again lol. Autocorrect does it to me every time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!