Leopard gene question. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Leopard gene question.

So i was fortunate enough to get a gift from a friend of a het Leopard and 66% ph albino. I know what to get him,but i am unsure if patterns matter ?
I see some hets with the craziest patterns and then i see some with the basics.

Will putting two lower patterned hets get me great ones? Or do i need to use two great ones to get the best patterns? I really do not know how this works with them and could use some help please ?
The male is ready to breed and i am searching for his mate for up coming season. So i need to get the best i can get for him and need advice on what to do.
Thank you
Rich

Old 03-26-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
MotorG525
hrmm, as far as ive heard the pattern varys based on how much they have been mixed into columbian blood lines. The pure sonorans have the most classic patterns and the mixes like salmon leopard start to lose the pattern.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!