Inquiry Ben Siegel auctions - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2017, 05:42 PM   #51
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileCollector View Post
When it says monday to monday, thats a week skip, not the same day. You also lied to me saying that you were ben siegel but were actually amir. I will message him now about your shady business
I've known Ben for many years, and have done many dollars worth of business with him, and I can assure you, he tells it like it is, and there is nothing shady about his business practices.

I know Amir as well, and only know him to be honest, reputable, and always has top shelf critters.

Just my 2 cents.........

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-05-2017, 05:50 PM   #52
ReptileCollector
I was 100% honost up front with this guy from the start. I said not all the snakes were eating, i asked for input on shipping and bought the supplies to ship. Id say thats me doibn my part. this guy goes off the radar for weeks. Then pops up from his hiding place out of the blue and expects the deal to happen?? By the way that message september 22- october 2 was the time lapse of hearing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from him. Dont stick up for this guy because hes a big Breeder. Read the facts and youll see hes in the wrong.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:48 PM   #53
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileCollector View Post
Dont stick up for this guy because hes a big Breeder. Read the facts and youll see hes in the wrong.
"Big breeder"?? That's maybe how you perceive him..I don't consider Ben a "big breeder".

I stand by my previous statements...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #54
DavidBeard
The guy (Ben Siegel) slapped someone with a bearded dragon.....WTF would AYONE want to do business with this guy? He's as looney toons as they get.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:55 PM   #55
BenSiegelReptiles
David--I am sorry you have such a poor opinion of me and my company. I have served the reptile community with an excellent reputation for more than 20 years full time. There is a lot more to that incident than was ever reported. Alot more happened in 2014 than ever was publicly released. I never hit or slapped anyone with any bearded dragon. There was never any video of the incident as claimed. It was literally the word of 2 thiefs against my own. As a matter of fact my own brother caught one of the 2 people who accused me stealing my scuba equipment out of my garage when I was gone. My home was robbed to the tune of $10,000 plus worth of fishing gear, collectibles, my dead fathers rolex, stereo eqipment and more. Fact is I was adjudicated of charges and have no restrictions on me or my business. I am bipolar--Almost everyone knows that so don't appreciate the looney tunes comments. Its a disease that I have struggled with my entire adult life. I have had 5 manic episodes since I was 19 One major thing that oftern happens to people during mania is often people close to you will take advantage of your generous manic behavior and that has happened almost every time I have had a manic episode. Of course as I grew older and my assets also grew the amount stolen got to be more with every episode. The two people who accused me of that were an employee and an employees boyfriend who took huge advantage of my generosity towards them. So aside from that "incident" I have done nothing but be good to my suppliers, animals and my customers. I have donated many many thousands of dollars to reptile related causes and rescues and have personally held many auctions for herpers in trouble and donated 100% of the proceeds. I have gone above and beyond serving this community and it kills me when people pull this incident as the one to judge me on. The two people that accused me of doing this were actually at my house new years eve a day after they made the report like nothing was even the least bit wrong. But you know what they say about drug addicts. They will steal your wallet and then help you look for it. This was a direct response to someone accusing me of taking advantage of my suppliers or treating them badly. That never had been or ever will be the case.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:31 PM   #56
Scottip
Ben, there is no need to defend yourself regarding Davidbeard's comment. The people that know you in the industry know you are one of the most honest and fair people around and a great all around guy. You have done more positive things for the industry than anyone I know. I have known you since the Red Carpet days and I have never personally had anything other than great experiences with you. Whether you were buying from me or selling to me. All of my friends will say the same.
Don't let a keyboard cowboy get under your skin.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:43 PM   #57
gila7150
I don't know Ben personally but I've bought several reptiles from him over the years. I've always received good communication and been happy with my purchases. People with poor customer service usually don't last as long as Ben has in this hobby.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:44 PM   #58
ReptileCollector
I appreciate the others inputs but its done. This was to point out how sour of a deal it was for my first time experience on shipping( didnt happen of course). I wont be doing any sort of business with him or the bsr name.

Old 10-05-2017, 11:53 PM   #59
BenSiegelReptiles
No you wont be---I already blocked you

Old 10-06-2017, 12:56 AM   #60
tlmoon
Andrew, you are being completely unreasonable. YOU TOLD HIM YOU WERE SHIPPING WITH YOUR FRIEND. How on earth is he supposed to keep track of what you're up to when you told him that's what you were doing?

I don't know either of you and I have no previous opinions of Ben Siegel. But I see him trying to work with you when you don't even know how to ship. Then you blame him for your own lack of clear communication. You are coming across as very difficult to work with and even impossible to deal with. You might think you are bashing Ben, but your own behavior is obvious and people will draw their own conclusions about who they will not want to work with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!